"I hit the target, nothing to say now huh." I stick my middle finger out at Silas who nods his head slightly. "You would be dead if this was a mission." He tilts his head with his amused smile again.

Oh god he looks...

I shake my head interrupting my unhealthy thoughts. He looks like a devil. Yeah.

I frown and point at the target. This man is definitely on drugs, "What do you mean? The bullet went through, are you blind?" He shakes his head and steps closer.

"You're too slow. All that concentrating shit is going to get you killed." He speaks staring me right in the eyes.

Have I ever said that he has a pretty dark brown eye color? No-

I look away from him and scoff, "With other words, you want me to shoot around like an idiot?" He sighs,

"No. just point, and shoot. If you hit it, you hit it, if you don't, doesn't matter. You're training for a reason." He explains while I nod slightly.

So like, let fate decide?

I don't trust that.

"So, let's try shooting on a moving target." I lift my eyebrow at Silas with a puzzled look. I don't see any moving targets here. "How? I can literally see only one target on that tree there."

He smiles evilly and points at himself. I frown, "You want me to shoot you?" I must have understood it wrong -

"Yes, I'm a moving target, aren't I?" He walks away stopping next to the tree. "But what if I hit you? You'll be injured."

He's really on drugs. What decent human would ask this from someone else?

Don't get me wrong, I do want to shoot him but I don't want this on my conscience either.

I'm just going to pretend like I believe myself.

He smirks and starts pacing around the room, "Then it means that you did a good job." I take a deep breath before holding the gun tightly again. I focus on the moving target; Silas

How the fuck am I supposed to do this.

I know I can hit him. I mean, I could shoot him if I wanted to.

But I can't.

My gun was then fully focused on Silas. I move the gun slowly an inch away from his figure and shoot. The loud ringing makes it's way to my ears and I'm praying to all gods that it didn't hit him.

I did move the gun away from him.

"You missed." His voice called out and I exhale. I lower the gun and meet his dark brown eyes, he's full-on glaring at me.

"You missed on purpose." He walks near me.

Yeah. Duh, that was my intention.

"Oh, really I did? Next time I'll make sure to kill you." I speak sarcastically.

Unexpectedly Aaron appears behind me, "Silas, we have to go." Silas nods and glances at me before walking past me.