Chapter 21: Revealing News

Start from the beginning

"I'm Honey, can I ask you a question?" She asked timidity to me. Fred and George shared concerned looked to each other.

"Oh course you can!" I said to the young girl with a slightly smaller smile.

"How did you get them scars on your face?" Honey asked quietly. I stood in shock and stared at the girls blue eyes, I was lost for words and I didn't know how to reply.

"She went down in an aeroplane" Fred said from behind me and glanced over at George.

"Fried getting sun tanned." George added with a wide smile, whilst Honey looked at the three of us confused.

"Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand." The twins said at the same time, with even larger smiles on their faces than before.

"Help me! Help me!" I called to finish the joke, the three of us laughing before turning back to the first year. "Ignore them Honey, I fell in some stinging nettles when I was younger and this happened." I lied to the girl, making it sound convincing to her.

"Okay! Thank you! Have a great day." Honey said. And with that, she turned and ran back to her group of friends over in the corner.

I turned back to the boys who were laughing at the interaction, but I joined them soon after as the image of the girls shocked faces etched into our brains.

"Right come on." I said giggling to the boys. "We have something to tell Georgie. Remember."

"Of course! I wanna know!" George said to the two of us.

The twins and I began climbing up the steps to their dorm room, ready to tell George about mine and Fred's relationship. I know he's wanted us to get together for the longest time and would be excited for us either way. I was more nervous to tell Teddy. He is quite overpriced of me and his reaction may not be as good as George's. That's when I saw him. Teddy was walking into the Gryffindor common room. I gave him the password to our common room.

"One minute." I said as I ran back down the steps to greet my older brother. He embraced me in a warm hug as soon as I reached him.

"Hey sis!" Teddy smiled to me as he looked down to reach my eyes.

"Hey Ted! How are you?" I asked him. Teddy smiled down at me warmly.

"I'm great, got bored of the Hufflepuff common room. How are you?" He replied. I glanced up to meet my brothers warm smile and welcoming brown eyes.

"I'm great! Can I borrow you for a minute. I need to tell you something." I asked my older brother with a nervous smile.

"Yeah sure. I'll follow." Teddy said. Me and him made our way back up to the steps where I left Fred and George. The four of us walked into the twins dorm room and shut the door behind us. George and Teddy sat on Fred's bed and we stood sightly in front trying not to hold each other's hand.

"So, what do you need us for?" George's asked the two of us, Teddy shared a curious look between Fred and I. I could already tell he was going into protective older brother mode which made me smile.

"Well I'm interested now! Tell us!" Teddy said, half excited and half protective. Not telling what side of him he needs to express to Fred and I.

"Me and Y/n have something to tell you both." Fred said then glancing at me to deliver the news to my brother and my boyfriend's twin who had always shipped us.

"We're dating!" I said excitedly to the two boys.

"And we have done since the Yule Ball." Fred added to it. Fred and I linked our hands and smiled widely at each other. I glanced over to George and Teddy but I couldn't read their expressions.