Ch 7-Imagination Or Memories Of The Past?

Start from the beginning

Y/n shook her head which earned her the attention of her mates and glared at the villagers.

Y/n: *grab her sword* let's get rid of those inferior beings!

Liliana: *squint her eyes with suspicion* sure what's the pl-wait Fk/n!

Y/n didn't wait, she ran to the village on her horse and she started slashing every people she saw. She was completely reckless and she didn't know why, and that angered her even more than she already was.

She heard the sound of rifles being loaded and when she turned around, she saw four adult men pointing rifles at her. They were going to shoot her but her mates quickly stabbed the men before they turned to look at Y/n only to see her decapitating more people.

After an hour almost everyone was dead, the only exception was the woman with silver hair and her two children. The woman was against a wall, hugging her children while glaring at the horsemen. Y/n came closer to them and with each step she took toward them, the woman would glare at her even more while holding her children tighter.

Y/n stopped right in front of her and put her hand on her sword, the woman saw it and looked at Y/n with a mixture of fear and anger. All of a sudden, Y/n once again saw the blurry face of a woman with blood on her forehead. She grabbed her head in pain and growled lowly making her mates look at her in worry. Y/n shook her head once again before she crouched down in front of the woman and looked at the two children who were cowering in fear against their mother's chest.

Y/n was once again pulled into a vision where she heard two young children talking.

???: Mama!

???: Mother!

But unfortunately, she couldn't see what they looked like. She was once again brought back to reality when she heard one of the children softly cry. Y/n instantly felt bad, she already had to kill children but all of them were corrupted, a plague that needed to be disposed of for the next generation to be able to grow old and live peacefully without the fear of dying.

Y/n crouched down in front of the children who looked at her with fear. She placed both hands on each side of her helmet and lifted it showing her face to the children much to the shock of her mates.

Y/n: *motherly smile* hello you two

???: h-hello miss

???2: h-hi

Y/n: tell me what are your names young ones?

???3: why?! Why would you want to know their name *glare at Y/n*

Y/n: to be honest I don't know...

???3: *her eyes widen slightly* what do you mean

Y/n: I mean...I never asked for names or anything, but you and your children are kind of familiar...it's weird I know but when I look at you I feel like I am forgetting something or someone

???3: *her eyes slightly soften* I see *look at ??? and ??? 2* you can say your names

Alban: m-my name is A-Alban miss

Habino: A-and I am Habino

Y/n: *smile* I see *look at ??? 3* what about you, if you don't want to say your name it's okay

Aneto: *sigh* my name is Aneto

Y/n: alright...*think about something*...listen if you want I know a place where you can stay and you will be safe

Aneto: *glare at Y/n* we are not going to your camp!

Y/n: I wasn't talking about our camp...*grab something from her pocket*...look here on the map there is a place called "Church", if you go there you should be safe alright