"I can't have a priest. I no longer have a minister. I'm not being given away by my dad. The wedding isn't legal. What's the point? This isn't a wedding. It's not even in a church. It's nothing. It's a couple of girls playing dress up. It's not real. It's not real. J..."

"Okay." Natalie interrupted her. "First of all, you do not need the law or a priest or your mother to make your wedding real. And-and the church is... okay I am not the most religious person anymore, but I think that the church can be anywhere you want it to be... I-in a field... on a mountain, right here in this room, anywhere... Because God is everywhere, right? Not just a church. Now your-your church just hasn't caught up to God yet. Your mother... she hasn't caught up to god yet. And by the way ... she may not ever catch up, but it's okay."

"Mm." Callie huffed.

"It's okay." Natalie repeated. " If you are willing to stand up in front of your friends and family to commit yourself... to another human being, to-to give of yourself in that kind of partnership, for better or worse, in sickness and health, honey, that is a marriage. That is real. And that's all that matters. Right, Iris?" Iris let out a noise, making both women laugh. "Besides ... Callie, I got legally married to a man in a church, once. Look how well that turned out." She shrugged. "Hoping for the second time to be better."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"You and your stupid ideas." Natalie complained as Mark walked her down the aisle at the park that they had set up for the wedding. After that little speech Natalie gave to Callie, she wanted Natalie to be the one who performed the ceremony. "I could be home with my daughters watching TV."

"Hey." Mark squeezed her hand. "You're gonna be fine. You're doing great."  He reassured her as she took her place in the front. "Come on. Okay. Okay. Right here. All right. Okay. You can let go of my hand now." He told his wife and she only frowned at him. "Babe."

"All right." She sighed and let him go.

"You look beautiful." He complimented her. Natalie had chose the red dress, and Mark was more than glad about that, because there wasn't a single colour that looked better on her than red, but in his eyes she looked good with anything.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"Um, who gives this bride to this bride?" Natalie asked as Callie and Arizona were finally standing in front of her. 

"That'd be me." Mark said giving his best friend a wide smile, telling her that he was proud of her.

Natalie took a deep breath and smiled at the two women in front of her and then she started the ceremony. "Uh, we are here today to celebrate love and happiness and loyalty, and well, in my opinion, a little bit of magic..." She added making Arizona and Callie give her thankful smiles. "To bring together two exceptional and beautiful human beings."

"I take you, Calliope Torres, to be my wife, for better or for worse, in good times and bad.

"I choose you to be the one with whom I spend my life." The two women exchanged their vows.

"Okay, I hereby pronounce you wife and wife." Natalie said and they all started cheering as Callie and Arizona shared their first kiss as a married couple.