"Just go to sleep now, okay?" Natalie stroked her daughter's hair. "I love you."

"Love you too." Amber said and locked herself in her room, already asleep before she could even get in her bed.

"Such an angel this kid is." Mark commented as they returned back to their bedroom. 

"Of course, she has me as her mother." Natalie shrugged.

"You an angel? I don't think so." Mark said as they lied in bed. Natalie gave him a look and huffed offended. "You, Natalia Turner, are a witch. Because you put a spell on me." He continued. 

Natalie made a face and tried to reply to him, but she only ended up smiling. "Wow... just cuddle me."

Mark chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. "Okay, come here. I love you." He placed a kiss on her shoulder. 

"I love you too."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Just the next morning, Natalie was getting ready to go outside for the first time. Arizona and Callie were getting married. So it was a really happy day for everyone. After Callie gave birth to a baby girl, Sofia, and Arizona made up with Liam, it was time for all of them to get together an celebrate. 

Natalie hadn't really left the house since she returned from the hospital, she certainly hadn't returned to work and she was going crazy. Mark had tried many times to take her out for just dinner, but Natalie was not ready to leave Iris. It took her many hours of convincing that she could be at the wedding and that Amber could babysit her sister just fine. 

Mark had just returned home after visiting Callie. He had some bad news to give to her about the person that was going to get them married, he couldn't make it. 

Natalie was oblivious of all that, like she was oblivious of the fact that Callie wanted to cancel the wedding. So she was in front of her wardrobe holding up two different dresses. It was too difficult for her to decide. "Oh good" She exclaimed when Mark entered the bedroom, "which one do I wear to the wedding? Red or purple?" She put each dress in front of her for a second, but as she noticed the look on Mark's face, she put her aside. "What's wrong?"

"There won't be a wedding." He announced. "Unless you talk to Callie. Because you're good at... talking." He gave her a suggestive look and Natalie knew that she had to pay her friend a visit. "And it's the red one, babe, always the red."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"You realize your door is unlocked?" Natalie entered Callie's apartment, holding Iris in her embrace. Amber was at school, Mark went back to the hospital, so she had to take her with her. Natalie found her friend on the couch crying with many tissues around her. "I could be anyone. I could be... a burglar coming to burgle you. Where is your baby?" She asked and Callie showed her the baby monitor. Sofia was sleeping in her room. "You see her Iris? This is Sofia, you and Sofia are going to be friends."

"I know why they sent you." Callie replied. "And it doesn't matter what you say. The wedding's still off. My mom's right. It's a joke. It's not a wedding and it's not happening."

"Oh, Callie." Natalie took a seat next to her, adjusting her daughter in her embrace. "What are we going to do for aunt Callie Iris?" She asked and Iris looked at her with her big, blue and too wide eyes.