films, fears and friends p.1 - chapter 11

"film day, film day, film day!" chuck chanted, walking around the house, waving a stick about in the air. he was attempting to wake everyone up, and was succeeding.

well, at least he was when it came to newt and thomas.

thomas groaned, rolling over towards newt. "snuggles. please." 

anyone who knew thomas would know that when he was tired, he acted like he was drunk.

but hey, drunk words are sober thoughts.

"i-uh- okay?" newt blinked, hoping that thomas couldn't see the blush on his face. which of course, he couldn't. he was as blind as a bat.

he cleared his throat awkwardly, bringing his hand around the brunet's waist, to bring him closer to him. 

"you don't need to act so awkward." he muttered, smiling against newt's neck. "you can touch me how you wa-"

they both realised what the fuck thomas was saying. he instantly jerked himself away, blush on both of their faces. 

"oh my god. sorry, newt, i wasn't thinking!" he stammered, sitting upwards and grabbing his phone. 

"it's fine." 

he spoke quickly, too quickly.

any idiot could see that newt definitely wanted to cuddle with thomas.

but thomas wasn't just "any idiot".

thomas was OBLIVIOUS IDIOT 2.0.

so, he was feeling bad because he obviously thought newt didn't want to cuddle with him.

they practically acted like a couple anyway, but, whatever, they can spend 200 years pining over each other, i guess. 

because neither of them could man up and ask the other out.

thomas looked through his phone, instantly looking at his notification from teresa. 

he had changed her contact name because they're in scotland and it fit.

also the author thought of this at school during their english test and was like 'brooo'.

loch tess monster: when u wake up meet me in mine and min's room. 

loch tess monster: nothing bad, dw

loch tess monster: we just need to talk about 2 days ago

loch tess monster: as much as i deny it, you know i love you, and care for you. you're the best cousin i could ask for, thomas. thank you.

thomas' heart was just wajfajwfjaw at that moment. 

teresa and him never showed their love, really. 

like yeah, they were cousins, that just happened to live in the same city around 15 minutes away from one another.

thomas smiled softly at his phone. 

"who you texting?" newt quipped, raising an eyebrow. 

mmmm, very jealous newt.

he jumped slightly from the question, turning over to face him. "oh, luigi, obviously."

"of course, of course. how dare i even ask." the blond rolled his eyes, but matched the other's smile.

"it's so offensive that you'd even question me like that. honestly." he paused. "it's tessie, though."

newt nodded slightly, rolling onto his back and looking at the ceiling. "cool." he let out a content sigh, closing his eyes. "we should probably get up. chuck is probably gonna kill us if we don't"