oh its you - chapter 3

newt got his phone out, bored as hell. he wanted to, you know, force himself and his friends into teresa's house. they usually do that anyway.

the shuckfaced idiots

newtie: teresa im coming over to urs im bored

tess: k

mean hoe: same

tess: whoever wants to come just come i dont care dont psam this with 'same' pls

mean hoe: psam

mean hoe: lol come

tess: die

newtie: yeah pls die minho we hate u

tess: exactly newt has taste in males

newtie: yes drown me in compliments pls ty

tess: no bye see u later

newtie: oh

--------------------------------

"oh, hey newt!" teresa dragged newt inside.

"calm your tits, tess." newt rolled his eyes, grinning as he shook his arm free of the girl's grasp. "are the others here?"

"newtie my love i am here i can hear that you missed me so much!"

"yep, the others are here." she smiled, flopping herself down on the couch.

"just great." he muttered under his breath. "minho shuck you."

"i'm offended, newtie. oh, wait. should i say... blondie?" minho sat on the sofa next to teresa, making the girl go slightly pink on the cheeks.

"i swear-" newt felt his blood rush to his cheeks. "i hate you so much!" he groaned.

"newt?!?! do you have a secret boyfriend we happen to not know about?!" teresa fake gasped.

"what!-"

"guys whats happening? since when did newt have a boyfriend??" frypan walked into the room with a bowl of ice cream. "well, well done newt." he sat on a chair at the table.

"minho, i swear im gonna kill you." newt walked over to minho and hit him on the head.

"ow! newt! it was a joke!"

"yes, and this is a joke too." he proceeded to hit him on the head a second time.

"newt stop being abusive." alby suddenly spoke up, making newt jump out of his skin.

"don't do that!"

"don't do what? speak?"

"no- oh nevermind. you're all annoying."

"you love us really." teresa chirped.

"mmm... no."

"oh no! how tragic, the godly, amazing newt does not love us petty peasants!!" minho gasped.

"when i'm rich and famous i'm not giving you any money or anything."

"sad."

alby spoke. "okay, don't change the subject, who is this boyfriend of newt's, then?"

--------------------------------

"this bitch isn't answering!" thomas was spamming teresa with messages.

"who?"

"teresa."

"oh. your cousin?"

"yes."