road trip p.2 - chapter 9

by the time they got there, they were absolutely exhausted. 

even though they had stopped like 200 times beforehand, their legs were so seized up and they all spent around a year before they got the stuff out to take to the cottage they were renting for the week. 

but, honestly, it was absolutely amazing. 

there were already fairy lights attached to the roof, like icicles. you could see from outside that there was a christmas tree - a stereotypical christmas tree.

it looked so homely, and warm. 

god, newt loved it so much. he couldn't wait to be in the same house with all his friends for a whole week. sure, it'd be mental but it'd be fun.

"okay, so here's the room plans." brena had said when she got inside. "sonya and i, we can share a room, obviously. minho and tess, you guys have a room. toenail bitch and newt, you two. uhhh, chuck, you have your own room - theres a single room. well, there's two. alby can have the other. gally and frypan, you guys share." 

"bren, that's literally based off the ships you have of the people here." sonya laughed, standing up to join her girlfriend who just rolled her eyes. 

she put a hand on her hip. "obviously."

"we can all hear you, you know?" gally rolled his eyes. "you seem just as annoying as teresa." 

"oi, don't say that about my girlfriend." the blonde british girl spoke, glaring at the tall male. "i'll kill you in my sleep."

"calm down. does anyone want anything to eat? i can make something." frypan smiled, breaking the tension. he was amazing at doing just that - especially when it came to gally.

thomas groaned. "i'm starving. please make something, frypie." 

"you're almost as bad as brenda. that nickname is horrendous-" gally started, before being interrupted.

teresa, the interrupter, spoke. "you're literally so jealous. i'll have you all know that we are staying at this place i have paid for. and you're insulting my cousin. and his best friend. god, if anyone insults chuck, you're getting kicked out of this place."

thomas stuck his tongue out. "ha. gally is jealous!!" 

"i can kick you out as well."

"sorry." 

"where the fuck is chuck anyway, tom?"

"...uh-"

"where's newt as well?" 

"i don't know??" he shrugged, cringing slightly.

she span around. "what do you mean you don't fucking know?! you absolute slinthead." 

"he's literally 13, he can look after himself." 

"thomas, you're a grown fucking man and you have a breakdown over snakes because they don't have arms. it's probably in the genes for that poor brother of yours." 

the statement had a few people laughing, specifically gally who scoffed, earning a light slap from frypan.

"true, true."

a small laugh was heard from the room next to theirs. 

"that's probably them. why didn't we even check?" alby snorted. 

"we're stupid, duh." 

next door, as thomas found out, newt was stood with chuck, laughing about who knows what. they were looking at a notebook, so, i mean, thomas had a good guess about what they were laughing about. but, he didn't know what was in the notebook.