P A R T T H I R T Y F I V E

Start from the beginning

Jon then wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing the top of my head, in which it made me feel safe and sound, like I always do when I'm with him.

"Look at me, Ashy cash, it doesn't matter about how extravagant or low the gift slash surprise may be, I'll love it always. You know why? 'Cause it's from you. And it's the thought that counts. It's always been that way. Now, show it to me! I'm impatient," He chuckled softly, kissing my cheek, lightly pulling away from our embrace.

My lips pursed together, I breathed in and out of my nose repeatedly to get my nerves under control. The surprise box that had a thin, black colored ribbon tied up into a cute bow, was picked by me, of course. I looked up at the ceiling, sending a silent prayer to God, and slowly handed Jon the box.

Once it was in his hands, my anxiety was through the roof, it almost felt like I was going to throw up. And no, it wasn't because of my pregnancy. I genuinely was so nervous to the point that it definitely could make me throw up. Here's to hoping my prayer gets answered, to some degree.

"You sure I can open it right now? It seems all nice and pretty-ified. It's cute and small, what's in there? No wait, lemme guess! It's a new duck call, isn't it?"

I giggled, "Just open it. It's a lot more than you might think. It's kinda hard to explain, so just open it up..."

Jon noticed my nervousness so he set the box down on the countertop as we both were still in the kitchen and lifted my chin up, gazing deep into my eyes.

"Don't be nervous. Again, it's the thought that counts. Please let me finish opening the box. Please, baby girl?" He asked, pouting at me just so I could say yes, in which I nodded my head like crazy.

J knows that as long as he flashes me them amazing blue eyes of his and pouts at me, I'll say yes to anything he says. But he does the same to and for me, so no complaints coming from me at all.

Jon then grabbed the box and undid the ribbon rather quickly, lifting up the top part off of it. This was it- this was the moment of truth. I'm close to tears, and I'm not sure if it'll be in a good way or a bad way, ha. It's freaking me out. What if it's a negative reaction from him?

After taking the top of the box off, he set it on the countertop that he was standing in front of, and I already had my phone recording the reaction secretly.

The first thing he dove straight into was the confetti that was on top of the contents. After J put the confetti right beside the lid, the first thing he picked up was the pregnancy test. Well, isn't that just interesting. He picked up the stick I peed on.

"No fucking way, you've got to be kidding me! Is this legit?!" Jon asked, tears pouring down his face, his smile as big as could be.

I nodded my head and laughed through my tears, "Yes, Jonny boy, it's true. You're goin' to be a daddy. But continue to look through the box. There's more to it. Look at the onesies!"

Jon agreed to do so, and unfolded both the onesies, reading the words on them out loud, "Daddy's future hunting partners... Holy shit, partners?! There's more than one? You're joking for real.. I'm gonna be a daddy to two perfect babies?"

"Yes, honey. It's real.. Come, feel my stomach. Two babies, rather than one. I hope you wanted a big family," I whispered softly in his ear, kissing it gently.