Dinner

Chapter 14

'Bang!'

'Bang!'

'Bang'

I was awoken abruptly by the sound of someone knocking, no banging on my door. I was laying on my stomach. I groggily sat up while still half asleep, waiting for the knocker to go away so I can go back to sleep.

They never did so I had to chase them away. As I rise from my bed I noticed that I have no idea where I am exactly. I headed for the door still in my half-asleep state.

I opened the door in anger. "What in the bloody hell do you want?!!!" I shouted at the person as soon as the door was opened. "I want you to bloody wake up, we are leaving in 30mins!!" Hudson says lookin very stressed.

He's probably trying to find an outfit.

"Fine, I'll be on time," I say as I shut the door.

Time Skip : Brought to you by Me being lazy.

I was late!

Ok, it was not my fault. I was absolutely tired and went to sleep. OK technically it is but ohh never mind.

After I had woken up, I spent the first 10 minutes trying to wake myself up, then I spent 15 minutes trying to find a good outfit. The last 5 minutes were spent taking pics and posting them on my Insta.

Time to go !

Rohan's POV . ( I just feel like they have a good vibe going on )

We were waiting On Hennessey. I swear she had to come out a Supermodel considering how much time she had to get really.

A message c came from my phone.

Essie- introduce me

Ro- nah. I am not gonna do that

Essie- Do it.!!

Ro- nope.

Essie- you ain't my favorite anymore.

Essie left the conversation.

After that Hennessey came downstairs and we were on our way.

Hennessey's pov

We made it to the restaurant and it was that the Rossi's owned. As we walk in I see that it is a very classy restaurant. The main colors are a black, white and grey. The hostess lead us through what I assume is private area of the restaurant after speaking quietly with Yolanda and Richard for a minute.

We reach where we will be having dinner. I can't see who is there because there are literal giants standing in front of me. But I can hear someone standing up from what I'm guessing is their seat. I can hear this mystery person greeting Richard.

Then Richard decides to finally introduce his family. With a little encouragement from me of course. I'm not about to be standing in these shoes the whole night.

"Well," he starts," I would like you guys to meet my bestfriend and business partner: Santiago Perez. Santiago please this is my family."

"You already know my wife, Yolanda, two eldest sons; Antonio and Xavier and the quadruplets; Richard, Rohan, Rowan and Hope. " He stated pointing to them as he spoke.

"Yes. It is lovely seeing you again. " He replied giving the adults a handshake and the quads a fist bump.

"Then these are my other kids. "He says, gaining an eye roll from me which he obviously chose to ignore.

"Alex and Axel," pointing to the twins.

"Hudson" point to him again, before switching his gaze to me.

"And lastly.."

"Amara?" A voice interrupted. I was bothered. Not because a random person knew my name, but rather that that person who knew my name wasn't just anyone. It was someone who I knew. Someone I am or rather was familiar with.

Her outfit

.........

Cliffhanger moment.
And I'm so sorry about not updating, don't kill me. Please don't I value my life. I'll try to update more.