*Coming*home*

Chapter five

Xavier's car^^

Third persons pov.
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
(At the airport)
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

Axel( the 3rd oldest) had just landed. They had all agreed to meet at the nearest Starbucks which was near the exit of the airport, so that was were he was heading. He knew that he would probably be the first one to arrive. He was always liked being punctual and polite.

Around 10 minutes later, Axel was drinking his black coffee, when he saw his older brother, Xavier enter the franchise. He waved frantically, causing some people to look at him like he was crazy, trying to get Xavier's attention.

When Xavier finally spotted him he went over to his younger brother.
As he takes his seat  they are met with the deafening sound of silence.

They look at each other for a few minutes, before Xavier fills in the silence. " H-hi." Azel chuckles at his brothers poor attempt to start a conversation. " Hi, hi seriously thats all I get." He says sarcastically " You'd think after not seeing your brother for a few years You'd start a sentence better than 'hi'." He mumbles alittle.

Xavier starts chuckling" Well there is one thing I hadn't missed."  Axel gasps jn mock surrender. " How dare you say that about your most amazing, wonderful, handsome, smart, did I mention han-."

"Yeah, I think you mentioned handsome. Now how about I order myself something while we wait for the rest of the brothers. Mmk?....mmk." he stood up, walking away with a  knowing smirk.

He did what he always did as a young boy, he did what he knew his brother never liked being done at him.

Xavier Rossi had just cut his younger brother, Axel Rossi, off.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
(( Back at the Rossi house hold))
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Yolanda's pov.

My husband come into the kitchen and asked us all to meet him in his office in 5 minutes.

I stare at him confused, while he gives me a soft smile before he leaves.

My kids then start wondering out loud about why he needed to talk.

" Maybe it has something to do with the mafia?" Hope rolled her eyes at her brothers insolence. " Did you see him Rohan, if it were about the mafia he would be aĺl....all-" " All giddy and extra happy?" Her other brother Rowan interrupted. " Yeah....did u se him. He even had a smile.....a smile. A whole mafia Don smiling, something is definitely going on." Hope stated after finishing her little rant.

That went on for about two minutes.

"Well only one way to find out what I s wrong know ain't it?" I asked them trying to stop their quarrels and rants.

" Yes there is mama. Let's go" They all replied together and glanced at each othe before leaving. I shake my head with a smile tugging at my lips as I follow the to my husband's office.

No matter how many times they will do that, I will never get used to it

________________________________

At the office.

"So what's this about dad?" Hope said in a serious manner. She looked so cute😊.

" Well........"

Back at the airport

Third persons pov

The two brothers were sitting, drinking their lattes, arguing about which desert is the best ice cream or chocolate cake.

As their argument grew more intense, as intense as it could possibly get at this point, 2 shadows appeared. Their argument still grew as they didn't really pay attention to the 2 figures still standing making no effort to move, sit nor walk away.

The 2 figures finally had enough of the 2 brothers bickering as if they were kids so they decided to intervene.

"Wow......nothing has changed has it? Still fighting like an old married couple are we?"  

                To Be Continued: