prolonge

One fate full day the Don of the Italian mafia received a letter from
one of his allies. This letter stated that they caught and tortured a member of the Russian mafia. The ally said they tortured the member for information. They said the Russian mafia is going to go on war with the Italian mafia and their allies.

The Don knew that its about to go down, so he came with a plan
to finish with the Russian the day before they were supposed to attack
their mafia. But to be safe him and his best friend who also happens to be the Spanish mafia's Capo came up with a safe reassurance for his family.

The idea was to separate their younger children( who weren't involved or had the knowledge about the mafia world) and send them far away from here as soon as possible. The Capo and Don's plan was only supposed to last a few months and then after their children were to come back.

But every time he makes a move to go and fetch them something important comes up. Unlike him the Capo, who fetched his children as soon as the battle was over, The Don couldn't and felt bad everything he passed his children's room.

14 YEARS LATER.

The Don's family grew a bit. He had another pair of Quadruplets.
At their home- more like mansion- there was the Don, formally known as Richard Rossi; his wife, Yolanda Rossi; their children: Antonio (1st born), Xavier (2nd born), the oldest quadruplet: Rowan, second Rohan,
third Richard, and the last born daughter Hope.

They family was complete except the missing 4 siblings.

____________________________________________________________________

How was this , its my first official book.