School

Chapter 11.

Her car ^-^

So today I'm finally going to go to school. (A/n: I skipped the shopping part seemed a bit cliche for me and the book).

I am woken up by my alarm clock blasting a very irritating sound. I get up do my bed. Do my morning sit ups', just to maintain my figure. I am very lazy if you hadn't noticed. I do a few more exercises then I head towards the shower.

After I finish showering and doing my skin care routine I head to my walk in closet and take out my uniform. Apparently the school we'll be attending is a private school. The quads said that they have to wear uniform on Mondays, and Wednesdays, because that's were they have the assembly in the morning.

The school goes from middle school to college apparently, that why people like it so much. It has the best academic progression and extra-curricular activities, so ice heard. We just have to see.

Another thing that I know Is that my brothers/sister  are/is extremely popular like everybody knows them. It's kind off annoying as IL have everyone looking at me when I enter, and I'm nor up for that kind of drama.

I got dressed in my Uniform; after finishing showering and doing my skin routine, which isn't as complicated as others because I already have awesome skin.

Hennessey's Uniform:

Her hair:

After making sure everything is done and packed I took my bag with my gym clothes and headed downstairs toward the dinning room.

As I enter, I greet everyone and take a seat. A maid I hadn't noticed, placed my breakfast infront of me and exited the  before I could thank her.

A few minutes into devouring my breakfast my dad, whom I haven't as yet forgiven decided to make an announcement.

"Good morning, family." He started. "Before you all go to school I have an announcement. Our business partners are going to be staying here for a few weeks maybe even a month, at most."

"Which business partners?"

"You'll know soon enough." He replied to Hopes question.

Then he gets up and exits the room. Mom then rushes us out saying something about being late to school. I wasn't really paying attention.

All my siblings spotted into 3 cars. I went toward the Bugatti keys and entered the car. As I was about to start the car someone knocked on the window. I looked and saw it was Rohan.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I was wondering why you are not going with the rest of us."

"Well, I just thought I wanted to drive by myself and maybe get Starbucks on the way, does that answer your question?." I ask rehotorically.

"Yeah, uhm. Could I maybe go with you?"

"Sure  why not little brother." I answered him.

He enter and I revved the engine of the car revesing out of the garage.

             __________________________________________

After getting Starbucks with Rohan, I head to the school. Rohan is very nice company to have. He is very quiet but can also be very bubbly. His taste in music isn't bad too. Our taste in music is somewhat similar.

🎶 Flowers in hand, waiting for me
Every word in poetry
Won't call me by name, only baby
The more that you give the rest that I need

Everyone says I look happy
This feels right

I know that  you want from me
Gonna wish we never met on the day I leave
I, brought you down to your knees
Cause they say that misery loves company

It's not your fault I duin everything
And I not your fault I can't be what you need
Baby

Angels like you cant fly down hell with me
I'm everything they said I would be.

I'll put you down slow love you goodbye
Before you let go just one more time
Take of your clothes, pretend that it's fine
A little more hurt won't kill you tonight

Mama says you don't look happy
Close your eyes

I know that you want from me
Gonna wish we never met on the day I leave
I brought you down to your knees
Cause they say that misery loves company

It's not your fault I ruined everything
And it's not your fault I can't be what you need
Baby

Angels like you cant fly down hell with me
I'm everything they said I would be.

I was basically crying bye this part, metaphorically of course.
Then I heard my little boy sing the last verse, instant awe.

I know that you want from me
Gonna wish we never met on the day I leave
I brought you down to your knees
Cause they say that misery loves company

It's not your fault I ruin everything
And it's not your fault I can't be what you need
Baby
Angels like you cant fly down hell with me, oh

I look at him with my mouth slightly agape. My little brother can sing, mylittle brother can sing. Omg, he is so good. Just like me. His voice is so beautiful,  it woul sound better with one of my friend voice.