coming home part ||

Chapter six
Third persons pov

Previously:

"Wow..nothing has changed has it. Still fighting like an old married couple I see."

Both boys stop what they were doing and turned to face their brothers so fast that they at least had to get some kind of whiplash.

After a minute or so of quiet, Xavier and Axel abruptly stood up alarming those who sat beside them, and engulfed their brothers in a group hug.

They stay like that for a minute or two before they all slid in to the booth. Axel volunteered to get the guys their drinks. When he left there was a defeaning silence that surrounded them. Then all at once they broke the quiet.

"I so sorry, I should have never let you go. Now look your all grown up and all independent. I missed all your major life-changing events, like having sex,getting your first girlfriend-" A glossy Xavier said trying to fight back the tears.

While Alex says "Omg, you guys are so grown .I should have kept contact maybe visited sometime. I feel so bad cause I don't know you, and you probably like opposite things from when I last saw you and it-"

At the same time Hudson is ranting on," Wow. You guys look Buffy and is it just me or are we all grown. Ohhh, I can't wait till we see everyone and I'll finally be a big brother again. Everything is going to be awesome. We a can go for ice cream and got o the movies and play football. I'm sooo-"

They all cut themselves of by hugging the life out-of each other. And they break up, as soon as Axel comes back with the orders. They catch it a little more before they decide its time to go back home.

(At the mansion )

The Rossi quads stood frozen as they father just told them the news. Yolanda was sitting on the couch crying happy tears as her babies were coming back. She was so happy. She didn't have to feel sad everytime she passed their rooms. They were finally going to be a big happy family. She was so relieved.

Inside the quadruplets minds questions were going off. Different possibilities. How its like? Will they like them? Will they hate them? Do they know about he mafia? What will they be like? Are they overprotective?  Are they chilled? Are they uptight? Are they workaholics just like their father and brothers. How is their sister? Is she kind like they mother? Does she like cookies? Does she like ice cream? What's her favorite flavor? Where was she? Where did she grow up? How did they all, grow up?

Rohan, was the first to break the silent. While doing that he broke everyone's train of thought. "S-so, they are coming today? All of them? "
"Not all of them, Hennessey is coming tomorrow, she had some things she had to tie up. But all three brothers are coming. They should be here in 3 hours." Yolanda and hope look at him like he has gone mad.

"Three hours, why tell us now we still have to prepare- omg. We need food-and to clean everything up plus we need to dress int nicer clothes. Why you telling us this late!" They shouted/exclaimed. 

Then they stood abruptly and left the office leaving the 4 male behind looking as confused as ever.

Around 3hours later.

The family was all sitting in the living room anxiously waiting for the return of their siblings/sons. Antonio had already arrived from work around an hour ago. Just then they heard the door open. They all froze from in their seats.

Just then they heard laughter. They collectively took a deep breath to calm their nerves. The they stood up one at a time and headed toward where the laughter came from. There they were. The lost brothers as they liked calling them.

As Axel, Alex and Hudson took notice of the people infront of them, their eyes locked in with their parents eyes. Everything around them started to drown away. Then Hudson was first to move. He leaped into his fathers arms, he was always a daddy's boy. He cried silent tears along with his father, while he was being cradled by his father.

Then Axel and Alex went right into their mother's arms while she had a teary smile. Everything is alright. Her baby boys were finally home, everything was almost complete. The only person left was Hennessey.