Chapter 1

" Bye Mama! Adios Papa! You said, getting your luggage and heading for the train door at a steady pace.

 " Bye mi amor! We love you! Have a great trip! Said your mom and dad. Your mom was taking out a handkerchief to blow her nose.

 You headed out to the train, the bustling sounds of people in a hurry to see their families and get a new life. In your case, you were heading over to Encanto, a village you had heard about. You were really going to miss Argentina and your familia as well.

 You headed for the door and as you were giving the trains persons your ticket, ran down the steps to your parents, embracing them as your dad took a step back.

 " I'm going to miss you guys. I promise to visit soon." You said, turning your head to the train and walking up the steps again. The ticket checker took a weird look at you and shoved your ticket in your hand passive aggressively. Sheesh.

 You walked over to an empty seat and sat down, looking out the window and seeing the beautiful scenery. You sighed deeply and rested your head on your elbows that sat on the windows. This was going to be a fun and relaxing trip for sure.

...

 You were snoring when the train came to a stop, and you grumbled when it shoot you awake. You finally realized that you were on a train with other people, and sprang up to get your luggage. It was packed under you chair, and you thankfully had gotten it out with one try.

  All the people getting on the train were full of color and light as well as some pep in their step. You could tell that the whole village would be full with people just like them, so that gave you a little more confidence. 

 ...

 After asking a people for directions, you arrived at the center of the town. And, wow. Everyone was so energized and peppy! How could they honestly do this every single day? And after looking around for a little bit more, you could answer that question.

 You looked over where it seemed to have a fountain where kids where messing and playing around in. Next to it, was a woman and a long line of people with injuries waiting. And.. food? What was going on? As you watched, she fed her food to the people, and suddenly their injuries were healed! Phenomenally, no one questioned it. Was it regular to heal people with food here?

 The next thing you noticed was an angry looking woman with a rain cloud over her head, which seemed to grow second by second. And next, someone holding up a bridge?!This was absurd! How could this be happening? Had you been dreaming?

 " Hey," You started walking to someone nearby," who are those people, and why do they have magical powers?" You'd thought you should get straight to the point.

 The woman laughed. " You're not from around here, are you?" You shook your head. " Well, those are the amazing Madrigals! They are gifted magic from a candle in the center of their casita!" She said, fixing her glasses and pointing accordingly.

 " Oh, I forgot to ask you your name!" You said turning to her.

 " Oh, my names Mirabel Madrigal and that's my family." You were shodden to your core. Could she do cool stuff as well?

 " And before you ask, no I don't have powers like the rest of my family. Unfortunately I can move the mountains our be effortlessly perfect, like my sisters." She said, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

 " Anyways, where are my manners? What's your name? " She asked, returning to her regular sunny disposition.

 " Oh, well my names Y/N Y/L/N. I get my last name from my mother. And let me tell you, I know exactly how you feel. I always get overshadowed by my brothers, and it gets sooo annoying." At that, Mirabel smiled.

 " Hey, I know it's soon but do you maybe want to be friends? I love my familia, but it would be fun to have a friend outside of the family." You agreed and headed out bidding agues to each other.

 You figured you should walk to your motel, and set things up. It would be goof for you to be fixed into your new temporary home.

...

 Unpacking your last suitcase, you looked out the window into the beautiful hills of Encanto. You got ready for the night and planned out scenarios of how tomorrow would play out. You were going to love living here.