Surprising Discovery

Hiccup Haddock III the son of Stoick the Vast the chief of Berk an island. He was merely known as a failure in the eyes of many or just a dissapointment but he did something the village never had seen and that is the domestication of a dragon, and not any dragon... a nightfury known as a terror of the night and after some problems with many enemies Hiccup was now partially known as a hero of his village.

After some time he got bored and decided to adventure outside of the archipelago with his friends, ending in the foundation of the Dragons Edge. Although problems showed as Hiccup fought hunters in order to protect and freed any dragon he encountered, he also formed many relationships with a ton of people and reinforcing some but it seems something today have sparked their total curiosity.

(Now I want to make sure that this story is taking place after the episode Crushing in season 1)

-_-_- A surprising discovery -_-_-

The day started as normal, nothing to bother about although it was inspection day since what happened in the Dragons Edge with the Rumblehorn. All the members went separate ways throughout the island to check if anything was out of order or felt "wrong". Now our dragon tamer Hiccup went to the west of the island trying to see if anything was out of place.

Hiccup: welp nothing seems wrong here - said the dragon rider - let's go Toothless seems that today is safe - he told his dragon friend -

The dragon just nodded and started heading back but unbeknownst to him someth8ng caught his friends eye.

Hiccup: wait a minute that was not there before - he said seeing the thing from a far - Let's go there buddy - he commended his dragon changing directions -

The nightfury changed and directed to it curious of what his friend discovered under his eyes. Landing in the place we could fully see what Hiccup discovered... a cave?

Hiccup: this is weird I don't remember seeing any cave here before - he thought while inspecting it -

Hiccup approached the cave carefully while his dragon buddy was behind him curious of what might be inside.

Hiccup: we might have to call the team here but if I do I might lose the cave - he thinked - it doesn't seem that dangerous either - he said continuing to inspecting -

After some minutes of checking to see if the cave was safe both Hiccup and Toothless decided to see what it could have.

Hiccup: alright let's go buddy - called for his friend who followed him -

At the start of the cave there weren't much, just piles of rocks and somewhat of insects so they continued more and more. The more and more they went the darker it became so Hiccup asked his dragon to ignite a low flame just to get some visibility.

Hiccup: aight toothless use your echolization - he asked his buddy -

Toothless did what was asked for, shooting a plasma wave that surrounded the entire place and went straight further into the cave and returned in about 3 seconds.

Hiccup: it seems were closed to the end - he analyzed after seeing the plasma waved returning fast -

And he was right after some minutes Hiccup reached the end of the cave and this surprised Hiccup. This was not a simple cave... this was a camp!? or the leftovers of it. The place was clearly worn down by age; all of the objects within seemed old and rusty.

Hiccup: woah - he exclaimed surprised - someone must have lived here long time ago - he said while looking at the objects there -

They immediately started diggin within the objects to see if they found anything interesting within the pile of left objects. While Toothless was finding pure junk and some rations that were already bad Hiccup found a book... not a diary.