15 - Friends [and Chances.]

These comes a-time in everyones life where chances appear. 

However chance is an odd thing, when there's a chance for something to happen - one would usually take it.

But in some occasions, be it turning on a stove or eating a piece of bread, there is always a chance for something bad to happen; even if the chance of it actually happening is minor.

Those chances, those 0.001% chances are the thing which lead us to either ignorance or caution, it brings us to be more careful of what we do.

Caution to that 0.001% is a good and bad thing, as the more cautious you are the more you're likely to prevent it from happening.

There's always a chance, however, where that caution may lead to the opposite, and your fears of the worst happening may indeed happen.

Why am I explaining this, one may ask?

"Hey Kiyopon! Are you showing us her today?"

Well it's because Haruka has found out that I have a girlfriend.

Which was the absolute worst possible of scenario that I could have ever imagined.

When me and Hiyori started dating, I had deliberately tried to hide it from her specifically because of how interrogative and discussive she can get about me - which then spreads like a virus to the group-chat, then the student population.

So to be as secretive as possible about me and Hiyori's relationship, I tried to schedule our dates on days that no-one would expect to have a date on.

And it worked... for awhile; until Haruka stalked me one day to quote "figure out where I had been running off to."

This lead to her supposedly stalking me for 7 hours straight, and she herself said she was rather surprised I was hanging out with a girl.

What she stated she was more shocked at was the ending of me and Hiyori's date; where I believe we kissed.

This proceeded unto her telling everyone in the group chat that I was dating a supposéd "very-cute girl" (not that she was wrong), and demanding me to allow her to meet her along with the rest of the group.

And that lead to where we are now with me, Akito and Keisei who were both forcefully dragged here; and Haruka with an extremely gloomy and drained Sakura to all go meet Hiyori.

I already told Hiyori that this was happening, and she seemed fine with it even when I mentioned that Haruka can be an extremely proficient tease.

We were all rearing the location where Hiyori was probably was waiting for us, and as we passed the next corner and got to the location where she was.

I saw her, sitting on a bench with her book open and deeply invested in the pages.