13 - Say it.

Me and Hiyori were at the roof-top hugging each other gently on the floor, and it was absolutely perfect; as my heart was being warmed by the feeling of this truly wonderful moment.

Several feelings from affection to even love were sprouting form me at the moment, and it just made me want to keep her in my arms for even longer.

Truly, this girl had done an extreme amount of damage to me over the last 10 months.

And I didn't mind it anymore, the emotions I was feeling were quite nice and they made me want to feel them even more.

The softness of her hair on my face also did something to my eyes, and the smell of her hair was too good to handle.

I felt like sleeping because of it, and I might just do that right now.

Hiyori wouldn't mind that, right?

She herself might be asleep at the moment, she must be feeling comfortable too.

I closed my eyes while the incoming breeze blew my hair again as I felt the softness of her body against mine; with the warmth gained from doing this pushing me to go to sleep even further.

And just as darkness was about to overcome me, I heard something resounding from below me.

"Eh....Kiyotaka....", she said in a dreamy voice as she put her left cheek on the left side of my chest while slightly gazing up at me - making me get my head off of hers in the process.

Oh, well there goes my sleep; not that I mind, though.

"What is it?", I replied gently.

"I want to know... what do you think we are now?", she replied to back to my question inquisitively while slightly taking her head off my chest.

It was quite obvious that she knew what we were now, and that I don't need to tell her it because of what we're doing right now; but I suppose I can make her happy by saying it myself.

"Well, I think it's quite obvious."

"What's obvious, Kiyotaka?", continuing to use my name without honorifics, which pretty much spelled out she knew what we were.

"...That we are in a more intimate relationship than we were in before."

"No... I want you to say it more exactly...", she replied back to me now pouting while continuing her dreamy voice.

"Hm...We are more closer than best friends.", I said as I continued to tease her.

"No, I want you to spell it out for me more exactly, Kiyotaka!", she said with the most hushed yell I have ever heard in my life; making her more cuter than she already was.