10 - (5) - Oddities in [Feeling].

It had been an odd couple of months, to say the least.

With the nights crystalline gleam shining down on me, the slight light illuminating from it with the cold winds smoothing out my skin with the fine-sensations of its natural frost; I came out here to simply reflect on what has gone on during the last few months.

First was Kei and Class C, then came Ichinose, and finally Yamauchi and his attempt to remove me from this school.

But most importantly was Hiyori.

Over the past 10 months, my relationship with Hiyori has grown considerably from friends to something I'm not even sure of.

Originally she was just a friend of mine, one that I would encounter occasionally and talk with when circumstances or fate had pushed me to.

But now, that wasn't even close to the case.

It was no longer circumstances that made me be with her but rather, it was of my own accord that I had begun to be with her.

2 months ago, it was mainly reserved to every single lunch period that I'd be with her and nothing more.

However, in recent times, it has extended beyond just lunch periods wherein I'd be with or see her.

I'd even be with her after class' were over.

Everyday, without fail.

And it was usually me who approached her, as she could usually be found in the library reading even after class' were over.

Initially, she was surprised for the first 5 days I had approached her after school and was questioning why I was hanging out with her daily.

My response consisted of 5 words.

Those being "I like it, that's all."

It was lukewarm and didn't convey much meaning, but I wasn't lying when I said I liked it.

A little too much even for my liking, actually.

Actually, to take it further; I may be enjoying it way too much.

Too much being that it got to the point wherein our time after school got so consistent - meaning daily - that we had both agreed on a schedule for what we'd do a specific days.

schedule.

Monday was reserved for reading in the library, Tuesday was reserved for reading in the cafe, Wednesday was reserved for going out to the park to just look at things, Thursday was reserved for going to the fountain and reading there (why she wanted to go there to read I knew instantly), and Friday's were spent simply walking around the entire complex wherein the school resided in.