That Perfect Thing Has Always Been A Lie

Mulai dari awal

He rushes to the elevator where he and his friends usually go to and got it. Y/N flips the switch down and the elevator went up. After a while, the elevator stopped and Y/N gets out of the elevator and runs through the streets of the outside.

The boy kept running and running until he manages to get himself at the alleyway of Piltover. He panted as he leaned against the wall, and sat down, panting after running for such a long time.

Greed:"Alright. I think we're good now."

Y/N:"*pant* We could've at least just tried going around finding Powder. *pant*"

Greed:"Yeah but I feeling it won't be easy with that guy around. Silco, was it? With that big old man, Vander, dead...I don't think it'll be easy finding Powder around Zaun."

Y/N:"Why not? She's my friend! My sister! I have to find her...I need to make sure she's safe."

Greed:"As much as I would want to...I think it's too dangerous for the both of us right now. Who knows? Maybe they already killed her."

Y/N:"No...not again."

Greed:"I'm sorry, kid. But that's how cruel life can be. You can't do anything but to accept what has happened."

Y/N sighed deeply and leans the back of his head on the wall. He couldn't just accept it all and it was so much to take in.

Y/N's thoughts:*Vander...I'm sorry. I couldn't protect the family."

He hung his head low, a tear streamed down on his cheek but he manages to wipe it off. Now, he didn't really have a place to go anymore or anyone to be with aside from Greed. He was all alone.

But he had to keep moving. Need to find a much safer place. Then, that's when he remembered what Greed had told him.

Y/N:"So..where are we supposed to go next?"

Y/N is then transported to the red, withered place where he comes face to face with Greed

Greed:"Home."

Y/N:"Home? Where's that?"

Greed:"*sighs* How am I going to explain this? Well the, I'll try my best in putting these into words. Listen, Y/N, you're a prince."

Y/N:"*surprised* I'm a what?"

Greed:"Must I repeat myself? You're a prince, Y/N."

Y/N:"You're not..making a mistake, are you?"

Greed:"Then tell me how you got me in you and how you're getting those little nightmares."

Y/N:"No..I..I'm just surprised. I'm a prince?"

Greed:"Ah great, here we go again. But anyways, yeah you are a prince."

Y/N:"Tell me more. I don't know how long have you been in me but I think you know everything that happened to me before I arrived in Zaun. If you know about , tell me. All of it. Now."

Greed:"Right. I did tell you I'd explain things once we get out after all. Okay, get ready for this. This is going to be a long one. *takes a deep breath* You're the son of the Emperor of Xing. The only child, in addition to that. Years ago, your country was attacked by Noxians. From what I can tell and remember, thousands of lives were taken and one of those lives were your mom and dad. In desperation, you called out to me and allowed me to possess your body. After that, we kicked some Noxian butt but eventually..we ran."

Y/N:"We ran? Why?"

Greed:"Well...there's this one guy. Still pisses me off until this day. I hate him. I don't know who he is but let me tell you this...he's the one who killed your parents."