That Perfect Thing Has Always Been A Lie

Start from the beginning

Soon enough, he managed to reached Zaun and continued rushing his way back to The Last Drop. Y/N hoped that she was okay and that Silco and his gang never went after her.

He swung its doors open and hurriedly went downstairs to the basement before opening the door.

Y/N:"Powder! Powder!"

However, the lights were out and he couldn't see a single thing. Y/N turns the lights on but Powder wasn't anywhere inside.

Y/N:"Powder?"

He walked down the staircase and looked around the room, thinking that she could be hiding somewhere. No matter where he looked, he couldn't find her anywhere.

Y/N:"Powder?"

Y/N called her again but none. He went upstairs to see if she was in the rooftop but she wasn't there either. He came back to the room and sat down next to the bunk bed.

Y/N's thoughts:"*Where could she be?*"

He leaned his back on the bed's beam and sighed deeply, feeling a bit tired. How long was he there in the waters? How long has..he left them to die?

Up until this hour, Y/N still couldn't believe what had happened this night. He lost Vander, Claggor, Mylo...and Vi. Now Powder went missing and he doesn't know where she ran off to.

He lifts his head up as he reminisces the wonderful moments he had with them. The bond that he shared with the people around him. Y/N could hear the laughter and joy that he had as he talked with his friends and smiled when he reminisced even more.

The memories he had of them were just messing around, having fun and bonding with each other. He even smiled more as he remembered the moments he had with Vi and Powder.

Y/N remembered helping Powder with her inventions, and hanging around with Vi, doing whatever they want. Whether it's just hanging around the rooftop or going outside, hanging out at Jericho's all by themselves.

He wished he could go back to those memories. But as he reminisced, tears started pooling down his eyes as the feeling of loneliness started to arouse.

The people he knew are now gone. All in just one night. Y/N teared up and sat there in the dark as tears streamed down his cheeks.

After a while, he soon calmed down but he just sat there in the dark. It was silent for a while until he hears Greed speaking to him.

Greed:"Hey, get up. Someone's in here."

Y/N:"*lifts his head up* What?"

Then, he hears a creak and some footsteps from above. Y/N gets up from the floor and looks around. He crawls under the bed and takes off a ventilation gateway and crawls through it.

The door to the basement opens and one of Silco's men entered and looked around for the place. Meanwhile, Y/N kicks down another ventilation gate and gets himself out.

Y/N panted after he finally got himself out. Perhaps it was because of how dusty it was inside the ventilation. He takes a peek around the corner and gasps as he sees Silco's men entering The Last Drop. He wanted to do something, maybe get them out of the place he called home but inside, he couldn't do much.

Greed:"Not now, kid. You're gonna get killed. First, you need to get out of this place. Can't trust anyone here anymore."

Y/N:"Where do you want me to go then?"

Greed:"I'll tell you more once we get out of here. Now, come on before any of that sicko's men catch us."

Y/N was a bit hesitant at first but knew he had to get out now. Before attempting to leave, he looks one last look at The Last Drop and runs away.