Suddenly I remembered something that I almost missed, Darlin is a transmigrator! Damn it!!! Just like me I think she also has a system, I think in the story the soul who took Darlin's body, already on my sister's body.

She might have made an illusion, that make her face scream... Okay?, but when she was 15 her face started to change and took down the illusion,her face became....i don't wanna say,it's beautiful but she still below me. Right! Back at the reason, it's her system, the system made her pretty and all that.

"Thank you" I said and the mirror came back to the original state, like a normal mirror.

[Wow..... She is really.... Hmm.... What do I say?.... Pretty Okay in the face?]

Haha, what are we doing, bashing Darlin. (A/N: I don't know what's wrong with me?!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣Poor FL)

"Thank you mirror" I said and hid the mirror on a box. I wonder if she has gained the affection of my father, that man that was holding on that gross girl was not father at all.

It's to early for the story to start, as I told you in the early chapters, that Darlin was on a vacation with my so called father, what I mean is that it's a fake version of my dad.

My dad had the ability to cast a high level clone magic, no knows this except my mom.

So for the past few days, Darlin was with a fake person. In the original plot.

My dad really didn't love her when she was a child,then a sudden change has arise. But let's get to the topic why his grace made a clone?

It's simple, he doesn't want to be with that girl, u see. My dad is a super super responsible guy, even though he hate that girl, he still decided to love her or let her feel that she has a loving father.

Of course, my dad used his clone. And that's it. Until when Darlin was 18 when he saw Darlin as a beloved daughter.

...............
[TIME SKIP!!!!] (A/N:cause author is lazy)

Years went by and I'm already 15 and I am here in front of my father talking.

“What do you want? Are you here to apply for the stable job?” Said Duke Rollins.

To tell you the truth he doesn't know I'm his son yet,so that's why im surprising him!!!! ✧⁺⸜(●˙▾˙●)⸝⁺✧ʸᵃʸ.

"Why do you need to see me boy, if you wanna apply you can jus--."

"Sabrina Rollins, she died of child birth" I said casually, I saw his face that he was really surprised.

He suddenly look at me seriously. "Why do you know my wife?" He said coldly.

"I just know."

"Who are you?"

"Seth"

"Tell me why do you know my wife's name!?" He shouted.Geez, slow down dude your opponent is weak.

"Of course, why would I not know my mom's name, I'm your son" I dropped the big bomb and he look at me and said....

"How!?! She died!!! The knights said that Sabrina didn't survived! How can she have a child!" He turned paler and paler.

"And did the knights found my mom's body?" I answered back.

He was speechless for a moment,before he said something “No... no... no... I-i didn't know!”He yelled, sigh what a handsome father he is, he is really dense isn't he, if he didn't found a new wife and went to search my mother, they would be together now.

"To tell you the truth, I hate you cause you never searched or even take a peek at my mother's dead body, even if you are my father, I still won't forgive you, mom wouldn't died if you haven't slept with that sl**y b*tch of yours, that you call now wife." This..... The emotions that was built up, because of anger, sadness, and resentment.