Chapter 1 | Locked Out of Heaven

A/N: Henmlooo! This is the continuation of Ethereal Pleasure and I recommend reading it first before jumping into this story. Please enjoy! xoxo

A year has passed. Now, you've been dating Wilhemina for a year as well. You're happy and contented. The rules nor the contract are nonexistent anymore.

When you announced your relationship with Wilhemina to your friends, they got shocked but still happy because you're not miserable anymore. They're supportive of what you have. Zach is still working at the cafe but he was moved to the branch near your city. The twins are mostly busy because they are starting to work in one of their parents' companies.

You're still working for Wilhemina but since she doesn't want you to have a hard time at work, she hires another assistant but you're there to guide that new assistant. Also, you had a deal with her that if you find another assistant to work for her permanently, then you can apply to any department you want. It wasn't easy for you to train someone, especially since every assistant Wilhemina hired was scared of her.

The same curse isn't broken, the maximum number of days of an assistant that lasts is three days. There was this one, her name was Michelle, she's a fast learner but she's not fast enough for Venable when she wants her to deliver something to the other side of the building. You even saw her cry and leave the building with her things.

Then there was Kevin, the person who sets an example to everyone not to flirt with you because when Wilhemina caught him trying to hit on you, he got fired immediately. It made everyone else avoid you, they don't want to get involved or fired.

Now, you're in your room and you finally think of a perfect person to be her new assistant. Yet you're trying to figure out how will you convince Wilhemina to say yes. So, you get out of your bed while composing your script then you step out of your room.

You proceed to the next room which once was a guest room yet it was turned to be her home office. However, you've been sleeping with her ever since your room was turned into something else. You knock twice before going in and your girlfriend is there, typing something on her lavender laptop while wearing glasses that makes her look hotter. Her eyebrows are pulled down as if she's stressing about work.

"Hey. You busy?"

Your feet stride past her table then you stop when you're next to her. "Not for you, sweetheart." Her mood shifts and her lips stretch widely as it forms a pleasing smile then the wheels of her office chair move backward as she pushes herself from the table.

Her hand grabs and gently pulls your wrist and it made you sit on her lap. You wrap your arms around her neck and her hands are holding your waist firmly. "You know, you gotta put a seat here in your office."

"Why? I prefer you sitting on my lap than sitting on a chair." Her delighted smile shifts to a mischievous one causing you to scoff softly. "I know that you're going to tell me something, that's why you're here, correct?" Venable just knows you that well. You visit her office when you've done something or you're going to tell her something.

Her head leans on your neck, "Maybe." Then she brushes her lips lightly against your soft skin, making your head tip upwards. Once she stops, you face her again and your gazes are fixed on one another but your hands remove her glasses and put them over her table.

"Come on, darling. Say it now."

You take a lungful of air before opening your mouth, "I would like to suggest a person for you to hire and to be your assistant." Your hand is placed over her cheek, caressing it. She just stares at you while waiting for you to say the person's name. "Vincenzo, my cousin."

Wilhemina did not say a word for a minute, she stays silent to think if your suggestion is a good idea. You stare at her with your pleading eyes to convince her more. "You're lucky he's your cousin." Her sentence ends with a sigh, knowing that she can't resist you when you look at her like that.