Season Two Episode Seven

Master Plo gently set the ship down in the hangar of his cruiser

Moatia and the younglings followed him off the ship. A clone in gray painted armor greeted them with a face so serious that, if standing next to him, it would've looked like Conlan was smiling.

"Hello, Commander," Master Plo called out cheerily.

"Welcome back, General," the Commander's mouth twitched upwards ever so slightly. "Have an eventful trip?"

"Indeed we did," Master Plo responded, "Now what is happening on Mirial?"

Moatia's attention was snagged. Mirial? That was a planet in the Outer Rim, and if Moatia's brain had properly constructed the map in her head, a planet in Separatist space.

"They're under a Separatist blockade and are requesting aid," the Commander explained, leading them into a side room.

Yeah, that made sense.

Moatia looked back at the younglings. All of their eyes were wide. Levahok's mouth was slightly open as she hung onto Iri's arm.

It just occurred to Moatia that this might have been their first 'briefing' and exposure to the war.

"Have we received supplies from Senator Organa?" Master Plo asked, folding his hands in front of him.

"We have, sir," the Commander said, "They arrived a couple hours ago." Moatia thought she saw a wolf painted onto his shoulder plate.

The Commander poked a button in the console and a large diagram of a planet popped out. It slowly turned as the Commander pointed out little triangles that were supposed to be ships.

"They have blockades here... and here," the Commander said.

"Tell the Admiral to attempt formation Alpha Pi," Master Plo ordered.

Moatia's eyes widened. She knew what that was. Neeka, at Anneli's encouragement, had forced her to memorize the ship formations as a "grounding exercise". Would it actually pay off?

Moatia studied the map. The Separatist ships were only on one side of the planet.

"What if you go around the planet? It looks like the Seppie ships are only the side facing the major hyperlanes," Moatia asked.

Master Plo looked at his Commander.

"We considered that option," the Commander's helmet bobbled as he talked, "The Senator is currently in the Capitol, which is directly under the blockade. We can get the supplies to Mirial faster by blasting through."

Moatia didn't like that answer, if she was being perfectly honest.

"Wouldn't the few extra hours it takes to go around be worth it if we can get them more of the medicine and food and have a lower risk of losing lives?" Moatia asked. She wasn't trying to be rude, and really hoped they didn't take it that way.