Chapter Three

Oliver went home with his skateboard. It was almost 6 in the evening and the sun sets. He's listening to his iPod with The All American Rejects playing. It's only three more blocks and he's home. As he skates, he tripped. There wasn't anything, a rock or a person that could possibly trip him. Is it a ghost? He fell onto the grass and isn't badly hurt. He opened his eyes and saw the mysterious girl that he kept on seeing. The girl was standing there. It wasn't creepy at all as she is wearing her signature sweater again but this time with a pink beanie. Oliver said "Hi" and she responded with a whisper. A "hi" back to Oliver. Oliver wanted to know her name but as he stood up the girl was nowhere to be find again.

"Who are you talking to, Oliver?" Mrs. Brown, an old lady, the owner of the house beside the open grass Oliver fell on.

"It was nothing, Mrs. Brown." Oliver replied.

"Well, go home now, boy."

"Yes, ma'am. Bye!"

Oliver went home with dinner prepared on the table. He went home just in time to eat with his family. He went straight to bed after brushing his teeth and taking a bath. His mind is blowing up as he kept on seeing this girl and leaves soonafter. Is he seeing hallucinating? Oliver thinks he needs someone to talk to. A psychiatrist.

The next day...

"Seriously, guys!!"

"What? Oliver, what's wrong dude?" Max replied.

"I'm seeing this girl!!!"

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Dude, nice one! Finally!" Walter replied.

"No, guys...you don't understand. I kept seeing this girl with a brown sweater and a beanie. Really weird ya know."

"Right....proof....show us a picture." Walter replied.

"Fine! Next time I see her."

Oliver went to his class and daydreamed all day. That girl is going around his mind and he was just floating and daydreaming in class.

"Mr. Camp. Is there a problem?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Ms. Adams. I fell asleep."

Ms. Adams, Jennifer Adams. Oliver's Biology teacher. She has been teaching Biology for a long time in Northbridge University here in New York.She's one of the youngest teschers, she's only 27.

"And why is that, Mr. Camp?"

"I'm daydreaming about this girl that I kept seeing everytime I'm alone. It feels like I kept seeing a ghost."

"There's no such things as ghosts, Mr. Camp. You still have a lot of catching up to do, you missed the whole discussion earlier."

"I'm terribly sorry. The truth is, I'm really having a hard time in Biology. Is there, by any chance that you could tutor me? If you have time, Ms. Adams."

"Hmm. You could help me with my stuff, I really have a lot of things and I need help. And to answer your question, I can help you with the things you are having difficulties with."

"Oh, that is great, Ms. Adams. Can you tutor me at your house?"

"My house?"

"Yes. It's about four blocks away from my house."

"I didn't know that. Wow..."

"Yeah, I saw you unloud some groceries whole I was walking with my friends."

"Is that so. Well, I'm not that busy during Saturdays. So is it okay?"

"Yes. Sure, Ms. Adams."

Oliver went on to focus on Biology and it's been a long time since he's been seeing this girl in a brown sweater. Is it just a hallucination? Or is it a ghost?