Kai- Um-- Whatever. Let's start shooting. 

Director- Not before I say that! Hello! I am the director of the music video! I hope you have practiced your dance?

Shirayuki- Hai! I practiced with the choreographer!

Writer- The overall story of the music video is that Kai is the light, while Hiroshi is the darkness(It's symbolic) . They are fighting over for the angel, who is Shirayuki, a representation of Reality's fans. It feels like the story inside Kai's head before Chapter 27---

Director- I will give you a briefing before all the scenes, so don't worry. Crew! Lets make another successful Music Video!

Hiroshi (To Kai)- So, is your heart okay?

Kai- Much better than yours when you dream about her.

(Time skip to Break)

Shirayuki (While eating)- Uh! This lock! I cant even touch it because my hands are dirty. Can't a person eat quietly. (Someone puts her lock of hair behind her ear) Arigato!

Kai- Your most welcome, box girl!

Shirayuki- Oh, its you. Okay.

Kai- Not going to get angry?

Shirayuki- I have better things to do than get angry at you.

Kai- Oh! May I join you?

Shirayuki- Sure! As long as you don't talk.

Kai- Sure..(After 2-5 minutes) I will admit that you look good in this dress. But... I think the girl who sang with me that day, was much more beautiful and angelic. Thank you for letting me enjoy your very 'interesting' company. I must go for the touch up. Bye

Shirayuki- What just happened! The girl who sang with him... Was he talking about that day! Gosh, why is this day full of embarrassment!

3rd of February 

(Dance scene)

Kai- Ouch! Will you stop stepping on my foot.

Shirayuki- Gomen.....

Director- Shirayuki, look into Kai's eyes, not below! He wont kill you, I promise that!

Kai (To himself)- What's that suppose to mean... (Whispering to Shirayuki) Look up Hiraoka. Just calm down and forget everything else. Just think that you are dancing with someone you really like. I really can't bend anymore. My back hurts as well as my foot.

Shirayuki- You......

Director- Start!

Director- Start!

(At the end of the shooting)

Director- Everything was done perfectly! I am soo glad I chose this cast! And the crew, you were the best ever! Thank you everyone.