Talking about thingss-44

Start from the beginning

I could sense something bad happening if I didn’t stop them now.

As much as it hurts me to have to face Harry, I don’t want him getting hurt.

Just as I slipped into the room Louis’ fist collided with Harry’s face and my stomach dropped at the sight.

“Louis, stop!” I yelled as I stormed towards him.

He had one hand holding onto the neck of his shirt as he pressured him against the wall. His hands were in a fist as his free arm was close to hitting him again.

They both seemed surprised to hear my voice but neither of them moved.

“Skylar, go back to my room.” He demanded but I wasn’t willing to leave.

“No Louis, stop! D-Don’t hurt him.” I begged as I held onto his free arm, moving it away from Harry. His arm was tense and I knew he wasn’t planning on leaving him anytime soon.

“I told you not to hurt him.” I whispered as I struggled not to let any tears leak.

I looked up at Harry who had mixed emotions. He looked in pain but he looked desperate to see me.

I walked forward a bit so I could reach Louis hand that was pushing Harry against the wall. My hand overlapped his as I tugged at his lightly. He was resisting. I looked up at Louis and gave him a pleading look. He eventually gave up and let go.

“You’re lucky, Styles. I’m not done with you.”

I looked at Louis and shook my head as I motioned for him to leave the room.

He didn’t seem willing to leave but I wasn’t going to let him stay.

He looked back at me for another second before walking out. Now it was just Harry and I.

I didn’t know what to say.

I just feel like we need to talk. Yesterday was a bad timing and I don’t feel like today is any better, but eventually I’m going to have to talk to him.

We just stood there in an awkward silence; neither of us knew what to start with.

“A-Are you ok?” I stuttered, looking at his red cheek.

“I’m fine, Sky. I deserved it anyways.”

A tear leaked from my eye. I didn’t want to cry but everything was just so stressful and watching Harry get hurt just pushed the limits.

“Don’t cry.” He whispered taking a step closer. His hand rose to my cheek as he wiped away a tear. Just with that one simple move I couldn’t help but cry.

The tears just fell and I couldn’t control them. Harry looked broken watching me cry. He pulled me into his chest as his arms wrapped around me tightly.

I continued to cry into his shirt as he held me close.

“I’m so sorry, baby...I’m so sorry.”

The sobs escaped my lips without choice. My body shook slightly as I tried to control my tears, but little was really being done.

“What did I do wrong, Harry? I-I thought you loved me.”

His grip tightened around me as my words sunk in.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. I do love you, Sky. What I did was a mistake. I love you, and I always will.”

His words warmed my heart. He does love me. I should never doubt that. But at the same time it just seems too hard to believe.

It felt so right letting him hold me. I felt relaxed and safe and I missed this. Although it hasn’t been long, it feels like ages ago that I actually let him touch me.

“I’m so sorry I cheated on you.”

“It’s okay, Harry.” I mumbled lifting my head from his chest. I looked up into his green eyes that always seemed to amaze me. “...but we need to take a break... for a little while.”

He shut his eyes as he let out a trembling breath.

“I understand.”

He didn’t sound like he really wanted to say those words. I believe he understands me, but I know he doesn’t want to take a break.

I know he thinks I’ll move on from him easily and he’s worried but I probably won’t.

I just need to take a breather for a little while.

“I’ll earn you back, Skylar. I promise. I’ll fight for you.”

I nodded as I un-wrapped his arms from me and took a step back.

I didn’t need him to fight for me because he already had me. I just need time to gain some trust back in him. I just need him to prove to me he won’t do something like that again.

yay I told you guy's I'd update early!

DEDZ to doricili for the amazing comment! REMEMBER GUYS if you comment you'll have a chance to have a chappy dedicated to youu.

check out my new story that's coming soon "UNPREDICATABLE LOVE" i know you'll love it, its going to be a lot different than the two stories I have now.

Tell me what you think of this chapter! Did yah like it? Dislike it! I WANNA KNOW! Theres more to come and btw..

SKYLAR will be visiting her dad soon.. how do you think Louis will react? What about harry when he finds out about her past?

COMMENTVOTECOMMENTVOTECOMMENTVOTE woot I'll try to update again really really really really soon.