Talking about thingss-44

Start from the beginning

“Don’t blame yourself. This is not your fault. It’s his fault and I’m about to get a good word with him right now.” I began to turn to walk towards the door but her small hands gripped around my wrist as she gave me a pleading look.

Harry deserved a beating. He can’t get away with hurting her like that. She was the perfect girlfriend to him. This makes no sense!

“Please stay.” Her voice whispered. “Don’t hurt him either.”

“He deserves anything he might get.”

“I don’t want you hurting him.”

“Why, Skylar? He hurt you.”

“Because, I still love him.”

And that’s when I knew she was truly in love with him.

Skylar’s POV

I fell asleep with a pounding headache and woke up with it still there. I looked to my side to see that Louis was out of bed and probably off somewhere with the boys.

I’m surprised Harry hadn’t told any of the boys but at the same time I’m glad. At least he had a little respect to keep our relationship... or uhm, old relationship a little personal, especially with the fact that we just broke up.

I guess I didn’t fully break up with him. I just need us to have a break from each other. I didn’t completely break up with him because it’s not that easy. I still love him, and I don’t want to lose him. But at the same time, I feel like I already did. I feel like he’s not the same person I thought he was.

I guess I need some time for myself.

Louis and I decided that we wouldn’t let everyone know just yet about the break up. I discussed with him that I didn’t want to be smothered with sympathy and didn’t want to start any trouble while the boys are on tour.

I also want time to get over it a bit, so when everyone does find out we broke up I won’t feel so week when it comes into conversation.

I stretched as I got out of bed. I grabbed a pair of sweats and a hoodie for me to change into so I can go out and look for someone to talk to and just waste time with.

Once I freshened up and changed into clothes I slipped out of the room and walked towards the hotel rooms that the other boys were in.

I went to knock on the closest room next to me, but then I heard two familiar accents.

Harry and Louis.

The door wasn’t shut completely and I could see them talking to each other. My heart sunk once I saw the state of Harry. He looked tired and drowsy, his hair was a mess.

Louis was yelling at him, but I couldn’t make out many of the words.

I watched as they both began to yell at each other. Their voices were only getting louder and they both started to look angrier.

I knew that they were obviously fighting about me. Yesterday I managed to keep Louis from doing anything drastic but I thought he would hold back a little longer than this.

I wanted to go in there and just tell them to stop. Their friendship shouldn’t be ruined because of me. They’ve been best friends for a few years now, and I shouldn’t be the cause of anything else.

But for some reason I couldn’t find it in me to move.

Maybe it was because I was still nervous to be around Harry, or it was because I was a little frightened to interfere. Their voices only grew as time passed but I knew I had to go in when I saw Louis slam Harry against the wall.