They hate me...

"She's so annoying all she does is cry for everything, ugh" Rei rolled her eyes.

"Agreed" Minako said while sipping her milk tea.

"Guys... please don't say that, after all she's our friend" Ami protested.

Makoto said in a annoyed tone "She doesn't deserve to be our friend."

The Rei, Minako, Luna, Artemis and Mamoru replied in unison, "Yes!"

"And her wailing has also increased these day. I can't take it, I don't think she deserves to be Sailor Moon." The black cat said as she licked her paws.

"I just don't get why I have to be with her, I'd rather die" the guy said.

"Aww don't say that, dear" the raven haired girl said while holding his arm.

As he carressed her cheeks Ami mumbled, "it's not right..."

One thing they didn't know was that the girl they were talking about was right there the whole time.

Usagi ran to the park in tears, the gifts she prepared for them in her hands.

Why....just why do they hate me so much? Am i nothing but a burden to them...

She found a quiet place and cried for a few minutes before making a decision, that will change her life forever.

"If they don't want me, I don't want them either".

She tossed the presents in a dustbin nearby. And wiped her tears with the sleeve of her sweater.

She held her broach in her hand

"I don't deserve to be Sailor Moon, huh? Then be it!" She threw the legendary silver crystal somewhere far.

Usagi smiled bitterly as she went her home.

*At Tsukino Residence*

Usagi opened the door and went upstairs to her bedroom.

"Usagi where are you going? it's time for dinner" Mrs. Tsukino asked from the kitchen.

"I... I'm just not hungry mama." She said in a low tone.

"Are you alright, Usagi? Did something happen? Today is Christmas and I prepared a lot of your favourite dishes." Her mother asked her worriedly.

"I just want to be alone for some time"

......

"Where is Usagi?" Mr. Tsukino and Shingo asked the worried mother.

"She said she wasn't hungry and that she needed some time alone"

"There's no way that Usagi I know would say no to such good food." Shingo said while taking a good sniff of the delicious food.

"I'm so worried about her" Mrs. Tsukino sighed while serving the food.

......

Usagi was emotionlessly looking at a photo of her so called friends.

She sighed and put the rabbit photo frame on the side as she threw herself on the bed.

I don't want to go to the same school as them anymore. I must change schools.

The blond girl fell asleep while drowing in her own thoughts.

***************************************************

Heyy it's me the author. English is not my first language so I'm sure there'll be a few mistakes here and there. This is my first fanfiction but I've made fake scenarios before (in my head) XD and I might change the name later, I picked this one in a hurry because I was really eager to share this story. Please do suggest me some titles for the story. Byie

~ Moon Chan