𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 55

Start from the beginning

"Do you have to go?" He whispered, kissing her face softly in a tiny pecks of persuasion.

"You know," she sighed, grabbing his head gently from behind, "I have to."

"We can just send Soobin."

"We cannot risk it being out of the circle." She countered making him sigh.

"Come back soon." He half-heartedly smiled at her when he found her smiling at him.

"Sure, your grace."

"Let's elope once you are back." He suddenly spoke making Rosaliá's eyes widen at his statement before she chuckled at him.

"Why?"

"We will go far from all of this stress and live peacefully in a house of our own with our children. And I would keep you away from all this war raging games..." he muttered crossly but stopped overthinking when a gentle kiss on his forehead was placed.

"I would love to share a family with you, your highness. It would be my pleasure." She said making Jungkook's heart sore in happiness and the silent giddy of being able to fulfil that dream that he had imagined for them.

-

Rosaliá wondered if leaving the palace to go pursue the plan of action that she had in mind was actually something that she should work upon

The Korean Prince had been absolutely reluctant to leave her out of his sight but this meeting that she had acquired after so much effort could not be abandoned, no matter what.

"Good evening Lady Rosaliá." The warm greeting of the housemaids passing by, Rosaliá felt home more than ever.

The constant travel, the constant running had never allowed her to just sit back breathe. Maybe this time there would be a stop. There would be a halt to this chase.

The car waiting for her departure, she slid into it, turning to her left to see the accompaniment to her trip.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow at the sight of the male she had not thought she would be seeing there.

"I have been given command to see that you are safe Miss."

"I do not need protection, Commandant Soobin." She said, getting her seatbelt fixed.

"But—"

"Use your presence to be of effect to the royals not a mere commoner." She firmly stated making the male bow to her.

"The Lord has asked me to keep you company, Lady Rosaliá."

"Get out." She was livid now, her trip was supposed to be a silent one not with an entourage of guards and definitely not with the Korean Commandant as her tail.

"As you wish." He bowed getting out of the car and letting Rosaliá see that he had no reason to follow her closely as he was just following what his superior had asked of him.