Eiffel View

"Bye, Chat Noir and Yin! Thanks for the cookies!"

I smiled and waved back at the happy couple we just gave cookies to.

When they closed their door, I turned to Chat. "Well, that's all of them, but we still have like..." I opened the basket and counted the remaining packets. "Three left."

"Could we have them for ourselves?" Asked Chat, his eyes sparkling.

I laughed and handed him one. "Here, let's share. There are two in there anyway."

As we devoured our cookie while walked home, Chat had the sudden idea to bring me to the Eiffel tower.

"What?" I asked, staring at him blankly.

"Yeah! I could carry you there!" He said excitedly. "With all the Christmas lights and decorations up, I'm sure the view will be more amazing than usual!"

"No way!" I protested. Although a romantic evening with Chat on the Eiffel tower and a magnificent view does sound nice...

WHAT? ROMANTIC? He suggested it as friends! I can't think like this! But it would be really nice though...

"You just moved here, right?" Asked Chat.

"Uh, yeah!" Yin did, according to mom. "Why the sudden question?"

"Well, since it's your first time here...Wouldn't that be even more of a reason to go?"

"Uh..." I looked at Chat's face. I can't tell him I've already seen the view, he'd be so disappointed! And like Chat said, it will be different since it's Christmas!

I smiled. "Okay then!"

Chat's eyes immediately lit up.

"But don't you dare drop me!"

His eyes filled with determination as he nodded.

"So how are we going to do this- AUHHH!"

Chat suddenly swept me off my feet, carrying me bridal style, as he leapt from roof to roof.

My heart thumped loudly in my chest. Partly from being so high up and partly from being so close to Chat. I had been in both situations before, but then, both had different circumstances.

"C-chat?" I squeaked. "C-can we go slower?"

Chat sopped abruptly. "Oh, was I going to fast?" He asked, worried.

"A-ah no," I stammered, blushing from his concern. "It's just my first time being so high up." Without being in an airplane or in a super suit.

"Got it, I go slower." He sped up again but was noticeably slower compared to the speed we were going at before. "Is this okay?" I nodded my head.

 ********

"Wow..." I said, breathless.

The view of Paris from the Eiffel tower was absolutely gorgeous!

"I'm so glad I let you bring me up here," I whispered to Chat, grinning from ear to ear.

"Me too," He said.

"Oh, I just remembered!" I pulled out the hat I had knitted for Chat from my pocket. "I made this for you!"

"Y-you did?" A light pick hue decorated his cheeks as he put the hat on. "It fits perfectly. Thank you, Silver."

I noticed that the gap between as was getting smaller and smaller. Were we about to kiss?

Well, guess I'll never find out, because at that moment, the bells started to chime.

"Hear that?" Asked Chat softly, still looking at me. "It's Christmas."

I giggled. "Merry Christmas, Chat."

"Merry Christmas, Yin."

********

*End of the special*

Hey, hey, hey! No it's not Icy or Itzy, just me :D.

BOOK TWO IS OUT!

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur small action helps a lot <3

Word count: 494