Either she will attack or let me go, but I still need to stay aware.

Tashigi had her first clenched tightly while she stayed silent. By now Smoker might have told her that Kei is a part of Strawhats and there was still the part where she thinks Kei had fooled them the last time. Just when Kei thought that she might attack, Tashigi she lifted her hand and pointed in a certain direction.

"Your friends went that way, you should better keep going as well." she said, a determined look in her eyes. It looked like it took all in her to not just snap and attack her, but she restrained herself. Because she knew that only the Strawhats could save this country right now.

A sigh of relief left Kei and without saying anything she started heading towards the direction that Tashigi told about.

Using her powers, Kei turned her hand into a long vine and caught the top of a tall building. Pulling herself up, she landed on it's roof safely. When she looked around herself, she still couldn't see properly because of the sand. She squinted her eyes and tried to have a clear look.

Thankfully, she soon saw the clock tower and using the leaves of a tree nearby, she started riding on it towards the clock tower. It was far but she could still reach in time. The injuries in her body still hurt, she tried to ignore them but every time she tried to do any movement, her body throbbed in pain.

When she could see the tower more properly, she saw that the clock part of the tower was open and someone was standing over there. She couldn't remember their names but she recognized them as Crocodile's men.

__________________

"Oi Nami! What the hell are you trying to do?!!" Usopp said with a terrified expression on his face.

"We really don't have time! If we fall, we die! Hey!!"

"I know that! Just stand there quietly! I'm calculating right now!" Nami yelled in irritation with her Clima tact' ready in her hand.

"QUIETLY?! I don't understand the meaning of this setup!" Usopp yelled back, scared of what she was gonna do. Right now, Chopper was standing on Usopp's shoulder and on top of him was Vivi.

"What the hell are you gonna do?!" He asked while freaking out.

"You'll know once I do it! Ready?!" Nami said while tightening her grip on her weapon.

"The weather is Typhoon!" She said while putting the two-part of her weapon in a cross position above her head.

"CYCLONE TEMPO!!"

Nami said while swinging her weapon, a part of Nami's weapon went flying towards Usopp.

"H....hey! Cyclone tempo is just a boomerang game for parties." Usopp said not quite getting what she was trying to do.

"Make it to the clock tower!" Nami screamed. The weapon went rolling towards him and hit him directly in the place where his 'Family Jewels' were.

Usopp's face went pale and his eyes popped in shock. Tears started to form from the corner of his eyes and his jaw dropped in pain. Suddenly, the weapon started to shine under him and a huge pressure got released, which caused them to go flying in the sky.