Chapter 7: Summoning Jutsu

Kiyomi POV

That basically summed up my first few months at Konoha. Kakashi even taught me summoning jutsu! I followed his handsigns and signed a contract with arctic wolves. However, the first time I only summoned a cute adorable wolf pup with soft shiny fur and piercing blue eyes. "Ruff ruff" the pup pounced on me, licked my face, jumped up and down, and wagged his tail "I'm Kai! I'm Kai! Play with me play with me!"

 "Ruff ruff" the pup pounced on me, licked my face, jumped up and down, and wagged his tail "I'm Kai! I'm Kai! Play with me play with me!"

Kyaa so kawaii I grew stars in my eyes.

Another white wolf appeared and said, "Kai be patient. Forgive me Lady Kiyomi, I am Misaya and I am Kai's mother. If you will excuse us, we need to head back first." I bowed as the summoning disappeared.

Kakashi said, "Told you you would get distracted, besides nothing beats Pakkun."

"Oh yeah?" I threw Kakashi a challenging look.

Kakashi smirked and summoned Pakkun. "Oi Kashi brat what did you summon me for" Pakkun whined. "Well my student Kiyomi here wants to pet your paws" Kakashi told him.

I jumped up from where was I was with the wolf pup originally and shouted "Wait really oh yes I want to pet your paws!" I touched his paws and omg they were sooooo soft, like tough as leather but soft as silk

I jumped up from where was I was with the wolf pup originally and shouted "Wait really oh yes I want to pet your paws!" I touched his paws and omg they were sooooo soft, like tough as leather but soft as silk. But determined to keep up my tough facade I stuck out my tongue and said "Well my pups are cuter." Kakashi just sighed and Pakkun disappeared in a puff of smoke.

I kept putting more chakra into my summonings and I was able to summon different types of wolves. Some were good at combat, while others were good at tracking. There were even some really fast wolves.