"Damn man, you growing up so fast.. one already though?" I smirked with shaking my head looking down at dada.

Today was Sairè's birthday and I just couldn't believe I had a one year older and a seven year older now... and a newborn on the way. They meant the world to me and growing up was amazing and a blessing to witness.

I rose up from my bed and held my son on my chest "Let me get you dressed foreal, and stop playing."

Walking out of my bedroom, I walked down the hall to Sairè's room, where this clothes were already set out.

"Hm, you wanna put your own clothes on now?" I chuckled while watching my baby try to put his shirt over his head.

After watching him struggle for a good minute, I decided to cut in and help him. "You taking too long, bra. Let me help you,"

"Dad?"

"Huh?"

"Aye da?"

"Yo?"

"Daddd?"

"Huhhh?"

When he didn't say anything back I looked at him and he was just silently laughing with both hands covering his mouth.

I chuckled "what's funny, huh?" I grabbed his chain from the box that was his dresser and clipped it around his neck. "Huh? Whatchu laughing at?"

Sairè shook his head with a small giggle that made me shake my head at his goofiness.

"Luh you." He said wrapping his hands around my head tightly.

"I love you more, son." I pulled away and kissed his forehead. "But don't jack me up like that, I'll beat yo lil ass!" I joked

"No no!"

I nodded "Aight I'm sorry."

I lifted him up on his dresser to get a full look at him. He sported a Champion sweatsuit set, due to it being kind of chilly which was unusual for a August day in California.

But we didn't mind too much since Covid cases went up, we didn't plan to do much, we wanted our kids to be safe at all time and we were waiting on our family to get their results back. So until then I did decide to drive up to Disney for a while and let the kids do whatever they wanted for the day.

 So until then I did decide to drive up to Disney for a while and let the kids do whatever they wanted for the day

I smiled looking at my twin. That lil nigga really was a slitting image of me. "Yeah you look handsome, my boy! Looking just like ya' daddy!" I boosted him causing him to grin at me.