Chapter 35

"AIGHT YA'LL WE WANNA WISH OUR HOMEBOY , A LOCAL CELEBRITY DRACO A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ON THE COUNT OF THREE ERR'BODY SING TO OUR DAWG!" The promoter screamed through the microphone

"ONE..TWO..THREE, Happy birthday to you!" The crowd and our section sung. I looked over and saw my baby blushing with his eyes all low with his hand rested on my lower back.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DRACO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" He started smiling all hard making his deep dimples that drove me crazy, start to show. "Preciate it." He said as he grabbed the 1942 bottle one of the bottle girls handed him.

"Wassup lil one, how you doing? I see you wit' tha' lil belly all out." Rizo joked while approaching where we were with a blunt in his hand. I laughed "Hey Riz, I'm okay, how you doin'?" I asked not caring much, I really just wanted some hot wings.

He nodded "Can't complain. You seen yo sister?" I shook my head "She roun' hea some wea'. Prolly drunk already." I laughed wanting the conversation to be over already.

I didn't have a problem with Rizo at all, I just didn't really care for him much. All the years he and Missy had been married, I've never had a connection with him. He was cool though and funny.

"Wassup phew! How you living nigga?" He asked Symir pulling him from a daze "I'm straight, unc. Feel good to see 22." Symir shrugged while chucking.

Rizo turned to me "Aye, lil one, ima steal my boy for a second. That cool?" I waved him off "Y'all okay, I'm bout to find me some to eat."

Symir leaned over and pecked my lips quickly and gripped my ass "I love you fat mama." I felt myself blushing "I love you too, now gon'."

After Symir and Rizo scurried off, I decided to post pictures before it got too late and people wouldn't see my post.

❤️💬↗️Prettyastay All white When I'm feeling godly

❤️💬↗️
Prettyastay All white When I'm feeling godly.
(Use y'all imagination for her belly lmao)

"Hey sissy! You look so good mama!" Teagan yelled while rushing over to me with Mike trailing behind her. I smiled "Thank you sis, you too!" I complimented as I pulled her into a quick hug.