Chapter Twenty-Five

Every day of the week, Noah and I fucked in a different room of the house. Wednesday was the dining room. Noah fucked me from behind while I was bent over the kitchen table. Thursday was the bathroom where Noah and I fucked in the shower. Friday he tied me down on the bed and fucked me. Saturday we fucked on the kitchen counter and by Sunday, the only room we had left in the house was Charlie's room. But that was one line that Noah didn't want to cross and I respected that.

Noah had gone into work for an emergency meeting and I was just finishing packing up the last of my things from the kitchen when Charlie entered.

"Are you done trying to prove your point now?" He growled at me from the doorway.

I looked up at him from my boxes.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you and Noah parading around the house, fucking on every surface imaginable knowing damn well that I'm here."

I laughed to myself.

"I don't know what point you think I was trying to prove. I just really enjoy having sex with my boyfriend and when I get the urge to have him, I do. Doesn't matter where we are." I replied with an innocent tone.

"Bullshit. I know you. If you recall, we used to have sex too and I know damn well that isn't the case. The most exotic place we had sex was in the bed of my truck that very first time. Every single time after that, you made us do it in bed. You are the most vanilla girl in the sack."

"If I'm so vanilla, then why do I let Noah tie me up and fuck me any way he wants? I'm not vanilla, I was just vanilla with you because it was the only thing you knew how to do to make it somewhat pleasurable for me."

"Fuck you, Abigail. You said that I was the best you've ever had."

"Yeah, well, there wasn't a whole lot to compare you to. But now that I've been with Noah, you don't even compare. So, yeah. I will let him fuck me anytime, anywhere, any way he wants because he actually knows how to make a girl cum."

He angrily ran his hands through his hair and paced around the kitchen in frustration. I stood, grabbing the box I was packing, and placed it onto the island before facing him once more.

"That isn't the point here and you know it!"

I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Then what is the point here, Charlie?"

"The point is that you are trying to prove that Noah is the one you want to be with."

"Great! Thank God you got the message. I was worried I wasn't making it clear enough."

"Oh no, you made it perfectly clear. But you know what I can't help but to wonder is if Noah would want to be with you when he finds out what happened between the two of us."

"Nothing happened between us and you know it."

"Oh really? My tongue was down your throat and my hand was down your pants. I'd hardly call that nothing."

"What?" I heard the voice come from behind Charlie and I looked to see Noah standing there, staring blankly at me.

"Fuck, Noah. It's not what it sounds like."

***** NOAH'S POV*****

"Of course. I'm glad we could get this settled. I look forward to hearing their verdict." I thanked my client and they left my office. 

I began gathering up the paperwork that was scattered on my desk and proceeded to file it accordingly when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I turned briefly to see Linda enter my office. "Ah, Linda. What are you doing here? I thought you had today off."