Chapter Seven

His head dropped at the tone of my voice. I took a deep breath and continued.

"My head is telling me that I need to end things here for the sake of my career that I've worked so hard for. But my heart is telling me that I would be an idiot to let go of what we have. And it desperately wants to see where this goes because I'm just as addicted to you as you are to me." His eyes reunited with mine. "My whole life, I have always listened to my head. I have always done the logical thing. And thanks to my head, I'm exactly where I want to be in life."

He dropped his head again and sighed. 

"But fuck my head." His eyes shot up with a new found brightness to them.

"What?"

"My life is boring and I never do what I really want to do, I always do what I'm supposed to do and quite frankly, I'm sick of it." A smile began growing on his face as I continued. "You are more than worth the risk, Noah. And if this ends up falling apart and my career is ruined, I'll figure something out, I always do. But I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least give us a chance to see where this goes. And besides, like I said, it's really fucking good sex."

Noah grabbed the back of my neck and forced our mouths together. His tongue snuck past my lips and started exploring my mouth as he kissed me passionately. My fingers entangled his hair as I pulled him into me more. We stood there devouring each other, not wanting to pull away. His fingers found the zipper to my dress and pulled it slowly down my back, sending shivers through my spine along the way.

Once it was unzipped, he peeled me out of my dress and we walked backwards towards his desk, never breaking our kiss. My legs bumped into his desk and I leaned back. Noah placed each of his hands on the desktop on  either side of me and leaned with me. My hands gripped his tie and pulled him into me, deepening the kiss even further. He stepped back to remove his tie and paused for a moment, looking me up and down.

"Damn, baby. Are you sure you didn't plan on me peeling you out of that dress of yours?" I looked at him with a puzzled look before I looked down at myself. Wow, I did not thing this through as well as I thought I did. There I was, leaning against his desk in nothing but matching black lace bra and panties, with black thigh high stockings and black pumps. I looked like the ultimate seductrice and Noah couldn't take his eyes off of me.

"I was trying to cover as much skin as possible. I didn't want to be exposed to you." My voice was quiet, afraid how he was going to react. 

He chuckled then leaned back into me. "You're pretty exposed to me right now, don't you think?" As he whispered in my ear, his hands traveled up my body, from my thighs to the back of my neck where he pulled me back into him. He swiftly picked me up and placed me on his desk while he continued to kiss me. His fingers once again began exploring my body. First discovering my breasts, pinching and pulling at my nipples. Fuck that feels so damn good. He moved on far too soon, venturing further down my body, over my stomach, to my thighs. My muscles tightened in anticipation at his touch. His hand slipped between my thighs and he hooked his finger into my panties and pulled them down my legs. I lifted myself off the desk to allow him to remove them easier. When they dropped to my ankles, I kicked them off. His hand found his way back to my center, gently rubbing me.

"Damn, baby. You're always so wet for me." He nipped at my neck as he continued rubbing my center.

"What can I say, you just have that effect on me." I moaned.

"Oh yeah? What else do I do to you?" He teased.

"You turn me on like no one ever has. You drive me wild with just your voice and I crave you every second of every day ever since I met you." I admitted.