Chapter 1- Intrigued

*Author Note-Strong sexual content, read at your own risk.*

~Yoongi~

"Oh god, yes," she moaned. "Fuck you feel so good."

I leaned my head back on the couch, my eyes half closed, as the girl whose name I already forgot rocked her hips back and forth on my dick. As I gripped her hips to guide her along, all I could do was grunt out a moan of approval, letting her know I was enjoying her, as much as I was going to anyway. Once we finish and the inevitable post sex conversation happens, she's probably call me a prick, maybe even slap me, and I'd deserve it. I always deserved it.

Because it was true...I was a prick. And as much as women tried to change my mind or capture my heart no one ever could or would; I wouldn't let them. I'd had my heart ripped apart once before and I had no desire to live through that again. One night stands for me were just a means to an end and a way to pass time when I wasn't working.

I felt her body start to shake and before long she was cumming, her release rolling down my sheathed cock. Her orgasm triggered my own and before I could blink I was climaxing right after her, emptying my seed into the condom. I was panting and trying to catch my breath when she collapsed onto my chest, her naked breasts pressing against my bare skin.

"Oh God, Yoongi, that was incredible," she purred, her breath warm on my chest. "You're so good."

"Mmm," I grunted. "You're not bad yourself."

"Really?" she asked, looking up at me with hopeful eyes. "So would you be up for meeting again?"

Uh oh.

Here we go.

I usually wasn't still softening inside a woman before she asked to see me again. "Uh, well..."

"I know you're busy, being an important and famous producer," she gushed, "but you can't deny there's definitely something between us."

Yeah...it's the condom I'm currently going limp into.

I lifted her off of my lap and guided her to sit next to me as I stood up. I didn't say anything as I walked to her bathroom. I left the door open behind me as I slid the condom off, tied it off, and threw it in the waste basket. I heard her footsteps down the hallway and she walked up behind me, kissed my shoulder, and said, "Admit it, you liked fucking me and want to do it again."

Did I like fucking her? Sure.

Did I want to do it again?

No. The answer was always no.

"Yeah, I had fun with you," I said, quickly washing my hands before walking away and finding my clothes. As I put on my boxers followed by my jeans she grabbed a throw blanket from the back of her couch and wrapped it around herself before sitting on the arm of her couch, watching me get dressed.

"So you do want to see me again," she said as seductively as she could, biting her lip in an attempt to tease me.

"Look, I have a lot of stuff coming up so that's going to be kind of hard to do," I stated as I pulled my T-shirt on. I slid into my leather jacket and walked to her door before stepping into my shoes. "But listen, thanks for tonight. You were great."