"S-Soso, where's mommy?" Nevaeh cried, into the phone.

Heaven jumped up from her seat grabbing the phone. "I'm right here baby, what's wrong?" She immediately asked, noticing that she was in the car.

"Daddy is about to go to sleep." Nevaeh sniffled, glancing at Zylin.

"What do you mean? Baby what happened, and where are you guys?" Heaven asked, going to the front room to pace around.

"The car got holes. Daddy got hurt. Daddy and me coming to give you ring." Nevaeh tried to explain as best as she could.

Heaven's heart dropped further then her feet. "Can you look around and tell me what you see?" She asked. "Solana, call Jayda from my phone!"

"M-Mommy I don't know. Daddy is bleeding!" Nevaeh yelled.

"Turn the camera Nevaeh, so I can see." Heaven instructed. She was trying to see where Zylin was bleeding from so she could at least try to help without knowing their location.

Nevaeh turned the camera, and put her iPad closer to Zylin's neck. "See his neck has a boo-boo." She sniffled, seeing the blood ooze out.

"Okay, remember how we sometimes tie our jackets around our waist? Do it the same way, but do it around his neck." Heaven explained, trying to stay calm for Nevaeh.

"M-Mommy." Nevaeh cried harder, now seeing blood leak from Zylin's mouth.

"Nevaeh do it right now! Tie the jacket around his neck and pull it very tightly!" She accidentally shouted.

"Here's Jayda." Solana said, putting Heaven's phone on speaker.

"Jayda do you have Zylin's location, if you do, please try and see if you can get a pin." Heaven said into her phone, watching Nevaeh tie the jacket around Zylin's neck.

"Okay. What's going on?" Jayda frowned, hearing a mixture of cries from the other end of the phone.

"Zylin's car got shot up, and Nevaeh's in the car. I-I don't know where they at, but she said they were close to my house." Heaven replied.

"Mommy I did it." Nevaeh sniffled.

"Okay, now put your ears under his nose, and tell me if you feel any air coming out of it." Heaven instructed. She wanted to see if Zylin was still breathing.

"Heaven they're at the intersection before you enter your neighborhood." Jayda said, looking at Zylin's location.

"Baby is it air coming out?" Heaven asked.

"Yes. It's hot air on my ear." Nevaeh sniffled.

"Okay, I'm on the way." Heaven nodded, running out of the house. She left Solana and Daloni there, not even thinking.

Heaven ran full force to the intersection right outside of her neighborhood. When she got there she saw the bullet holes on Zylin's side of the car.

"Vaeh, open your daddy door." Heaven instructed, pulling on the locked handle.

Nevaeh leaned over and opened the door to Zylin's side. Heaven saw Zylin's now red White T-Shirt and immediately reclined his seat back so that she could see his wound better.

"Fuck Zylin." She mumbled.

"R-Ring." Zylin said weakly.

"Don't talk, you need to save your breath." Heaven shook her head, taking off her shirt leaving her in a sports bra.

Nevaeh's cries filled the car, making it hard for Heaven to concentrate. "I know stinky, your dad is going to be okay though." She tried to encourage.

"I-I'm sorry." Zylin rasped out, staring up at Heaven.

"Zylin don't worry about that!" Heaven shouted. She took her shirt and tightly added it to the jacket, not caring how tightly she made it.

"I—I l-love you." Zylin said.

"I love you too. You're going to be okay. I'm almost done stopping the bleeding, just hang with me." Heaven sniffled, wiping her face.

"Ring." Zylin whispered, as tears escaped down his cheek.

"Daddy I love you too." Nevaeh said, kissing her dad's cheek.

"I love you d—dooda." Zylin said, as his eyes closed.

"Done!" Heaven shouted, seeing the blood slow down greatly. She looked to Zylin's face to see his eyes closed and shook her head.

"No Zylin, come on. Do-Don't leave us like this." She cried, leaning his seat back about to start CPR.

"Heaven, what can I do to help?!" Solana shouted, out of breath with Daloni on her hip.

"I need you to drive. Drive to that hospital next to Wal-Mart." Heaven trembled. "Nevaeh get in the back." She said.

Nevaeh nodded her head and opened the door for Daloni to get in. Heaven then pulled Zylin to the passenger's seat and started CPR. Solana had never drove before, but she was going to do her best to get them there safely.

"Z-Zylin don't leave us please. I-I'm pregnant. We still have things to do." Heaven cried, pumping on Zylin's chest as hard as she could.

~

hey loves!!

There, there's the update gosh. Lmao okay but foreal, please don't report my book. I'm gone cry.

I noticed that y'all only comment when there's drama. Lmaoo I see how y'all do me, and it's okay babes.

Anyways let's get into it...

Do y'all think Solana is ready to stay at home by herself?

Yall think Zylin was wrong for blocking Heaven, and not speaking with her for two weeks?

Daloni is about to ring the bell!!!! How y'all feeling??

What y'all think Solana was helping Zylin with?

Who y'all think shot at Zylin???

Y'all think Zylin was going to Heaven's house to propose and talk everything out?

Heaven walked Nevaeh through some basic steps of treating Zylin, yall think that was appropriate?

Nevaeh is definitely going to need some type of trauma counseling, yall agree?

Heaven admitted that she was pregnant!!! Y'all think she been knew? Could that be the pain she was feeling earlier and why she was so emotional?

Y'all think Zylin gone make it? Y'all was on his neck last chapter lol.

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut