Data-Sora and Data-Hikari VS Darkside/The Book of Prophecies

In some sort of data arena, Pete, staring at the Darkside Heartless with colors, was worried as he looks over at Maleficent. "'Scuse me there, Maleficent, but do you really think we're gettin' anywhere with this colossus?"

 "'Scuse me there, Maleficent, but do you really think we're gettin' anywhere with this colossus?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Maleficent scoffed. "No matter. Any less of an opponent would be an insult."

Data-Hikari appeared with Data-Sora and saw the Darkside Heartless. "It's him! We fought this thing on the island."

Data-Sora looked over at Data-Hikari. "But I thought it got swept away into the darkness along with everything else..."

Data-Hikari shook her head. "But that's where we're wrong." She looked over at Maleficent and Pete. "Listen to me! You two need to get outta here!"

Maleficent rolled her eyes and glared at Data-Hikari. "Do you actually think I'll take orders from a princess such as you?"

Pete knew that Hikari is helping them. "Yeah, but, uh, Maleficent, I think the princess here may have a point."

	Maleficent glared at Pete

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Maleficent glared at Pete. "Silence, coward! You will do as I—" She noticed that the giant Heartless shining a bright light and was about to attack. "What!?"

As the Heartless slams the ground, the light flashes and Data-Hikari noticed that Maleficent and Pete vanished. "Pete! Maleficent!"

Data-Sora was surprised. "Unbelievable... This guy's a lot stronger than what we fought before!"

"What?" Data-Hikari gasped. "No way is this the same guy!"

The giant Heartless began speaking. "Rage... Hatred... And now, glitches to feed my darkness."

"Glitches?" Data-Hikari was shocked.

"It feeds on the glitches?" Data-Sora looked at Data-Hikari.

Data-Riku realized something. "Wait, that's it! Hikari, you and Sora are not the only one who changed, who evolved within the datascape!"

"Riku, you wanna fill us in?" Data-Hikari asked.

The Princess of the Data (A KH Re:Coded Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें