Data-Wonderland/Enter Data-Riku

Data-Sora and Data-Hikari had found themselves in Wonderland and saw a lot of blocks everywhere.

"Whoa, look at all these blocks," Data-Sora said to Data-Hikari.

"I know, right?" Data-Hikari said. "They're everywhere. After all...those are bugs Mickey and Haya told us about."

King Mickey's voice called to them. "Sora, Hikari, it's Mickey. Do you read me?"

"Yeah, we can hear you," Data-Sora nodded.

"But where'd the town go?" Data-Hikari asked. "We were just there a second ago."

"I wish we knew, Hikari, but we can't figure out what's happening," Haya said.

"So you're saying..." Data-Hikari said.

"It's all a really big mystery," King Mickey said. "The only thing we can think of is that maybe when you two defeated the enemy in the Keyhole, you two were sent someplace else. We saw a message that said, "Undo the hurt to unbar the way.""

Haya agreed. "That might mean that mending the hurt in one world is the key to opening up a road to the next world."

"We don't know much about what's going on," Data-Sora said. "What we do know is that, after we beat the enemy, we ended up right here."

	Data-Hikari nodded

Data-Hikari nodded. "And from the looks of this place, this world could probably use some help."

"I think you two are right," King Mickey said. "And if this world's like the others, in order to fix it you two will have to find the Keyhole, and defeat whatever enemy is hiding inside."

Data-Hikari frowned. "But if we do that, then we're just gonna...get blasted off into the unknown again, won't we?"

"Well..." Data-Sora said. "We're good with that! Yeah, we'll help in any way we can. We'll go and track down whatever it is that you need us to take care of."

"That's great, you two. Thanks!" King Mickey said happily.

Then the two heard a scream. "Who's that?" Data-Sora said as he and Data-Hikari ran over to a girl with blonde hair and a blue dress who's surrounded by Heartless.

"Please, help!" The girl cried.

"The Heartless!" Data-Sora cried as he summons his Kingdom Key Keyblade.

"We've got this," Data-Hikari said as she summoned her Counterpoint Keyblade. "Stay back!"

As the girl took cover, the two managed to defeat the Heartless. After the battle, she came to thank Data-Sora and Data-Hikari. "Thank goodness."

"You okay, ma'am?" Data-Hikari asked.

The girl nodded. "Yes! Thank you, oh, um...have we met?"

"Who me?" Data-Sora said to the girl, and then points to Data-Hikari. "I'm Sora, and this is Hikari. And you?"

"Well, I'm..." The girl tried to introduce herself but she couldn't remember her name.