Data-Agrabah/Maleficent and Pete abducts Data-Riku

After leaving Olympus Coliseum, Data-Sora and Data-Hikari arrived at Agrabah to search for Pete.

"Where is he?" Data-Sora asked as he and Data-Hikari looked around.

"Not sure," Data-Hikari replied. "If Mickey and Haya are concerned about him, then that must mean he's up to no good."

"Right!" Data-Sora nodded as he starts looking around. "Why's it so quiet?"

"I don't know, Sora," Data-Hikari shrugged. "I thought this place would be busier. It's like a ghost town. What happened here?"

As Data-Sora and Data-Hikari entered through the town, King Mickey began to recap. "Despite the bugs and Heartless, you two met a friend, Aladdin. Both of you joined him to find Princess Jasmine. Working together, you three saved her from Jafar. That's when you two discovered Jafar's nefarious plan to take over the throne and become ruler of all of Agrabah. Thanks to that no-good Pete, Jafar managed to get a replica of the magic lamp. Using it to stop time, he kidnapped Jasmine and disappeared. But, thankfully, the magic didn't affect you two, Sora and Hikari. Your powers protected both of you from the time-stopping spell. In order to stop Jafar and his evil plan, Aladdin had gotten ahold of the real magic lamp. But his victory didn't last long. That sneaky Iago swooped in and stole it. The chase was on!"

Data-Sora and Data-Hikari managed to catch up to Iago. "Where do you think you're going?" Data-Sora said, grabbing Iago.

"Nowhere with that lamp," Data-Hikari said, grabbing the lamp. "That's for sure."

Iago struggled. "Let me go, it's not my fault! Jafar made me do it! Blame him!" He managed to get free. "Phew! So long! See ya later..."

Data-Hikari sighs. "Better not catch you bothering our friends again, Iago!"

Data-Sora grabbed the lamp. "I don't get it. Why did Aladdin have this old thing anyway? Unless, maybe it's the treasure that he found in the Cave of Wonders."

"It could be," Data-Hikari nodded.

Suddenly... when Data-Sora rubbed the lamp, he heard a rumbling sound. "Wh-what's happening!?"

Data-Hikari sees smoke coming out of the lamp. "Whoa!" Then she saw a genie. "What in the—?"

"So, you got troubles?" The genie said to Data-Sora. "Well, you've come to the right— Hey, wait. You're not Al."

Data-Sora smiled at the genie. "My friends call me Sora," Then he pointed to Data-Hikari. "And this is Hikari."

"Hi," Data-Hikari waved. ""Al" as in "Aladdin"? Aladdin—he can't move 'cause Jafar stopped time so he's kinda stuck. Uh, who are you?"

"Name's Genie "of the lamp,"" Genie introduced. "How ya doin'? Just make a wish, and all your problems will be solved! Magic at your service, all day, twenty-four-seven and three-sixty-five. That's right! I'm all yours!"

"That's incredible," Data-Hikari smiled.

"Are you for real? I have tons of wishes!" Data-Sora smiled as well.

Genie stopped Data-Sora for a moment. "Hold on kid. Got a few rules, the limit's three! Can't expect other people to take care of every little thing for ya, am I right?" He sees that Data-Sora and Data-Hikari are exchanging looks with each other. "Hey, what's with the faces, you two?"

Data-Sora began using the first wish. "I wish...for you to make the world what it was before!"

for you to make the world what it was before!"