Inside Data-Riku's body/Returning to the real Disney Castle

Data-Sora and Data-Hikari had found themselves inside the body of Data-Riku. "It sure is empty," Data-Sora said as he and Data-Hikari looks around.

"It is," Data-Hikari nodded. "Is this really the inside of Riku's datascape?" She saw Data-Riku appeared but this time wearing a black coat again. "Riku! Are you okay?"

	"You and Sora shouldn't be here, Hikari," Data-Riku spoke

"You and Sora shouldn't be here, Hikari," Data-Riku spoke. "I can fight the bugs off a little longer...but they're spreading and in just a bit of time, they'll take over all my data. And they won't stop there. They're going to dominate the entirety of the datascape, and that includes both of you, too. You two won't be able to last long." He makes two orbs appear. "Here, take these, and escape while you guys can."

Data-Sora and Data-Hikari took the orbs that Data-Riku made appear. "What are those?" Data-Sora asked.

"They're data that aren't supposed to be inside Jiminy's journal and Hikari's diary," Data-Riku said. "Someone added them after the facts."

"So this someone... Was this the same person who filled you with the journal's data and the diary's data?" Data-Hikari asked.

"I don't know for sure," Data-Riku said, finding it hard to explain. "It's up to both of you now to find out. You two have gotta figure out who it is. Because of you guys, all the bugs outside are gone. If both of you can just solve the mystery of this extra data, then the journal and Hikari's diary will be completely restored. It'll also give the others a way back home."

Data-Sora frowned. "But wait, what will happen to you?"

"I'll dive into the darkness, and take the bugs with me so they're destroyed," Data-Riku said. "They'll never see the light again. This will all be over. Go. While I can still control this. I won't be able to hold them off much longer. Hurry, you two. If you leave now, you can make it out. I don't want to hurt both of you. You two have to go."

"Riku..." Data-Sora and Data-Hikari frowned.

Data-Hikari perked up. "We get it. There's still just enough time."

"Right," Data-Riku nodded.

Data-Sora smiled. "Great! Since there's escape time, that means there's enough time to stop the bugs and help you, right?"

Data-Riku was surprised. "What? I didn't mean that!"

Data-Hikari giggled. "Come on, this is us here. You didn't really think we'd just give up and leave you like this."

"Hikari..." Data-Riku began to smile. "I remember now. Once you and Sora get ideas in your heads..."

"That's right," Data-Sora nodded. "Now tell us how to save you."

Data-Riku manages to make a portal appear. "See that door? It should lead deeper into my data... Inside, you two will find a vast world created from my memories. Once you've gotten rid of the bugs in one world, another world should open before you. Bugs are everywhere, you two. Be careful."