"Oh, don't worry about it, I got it." Florence picked the money up and tried to give it back to Angel.

"No, I insist." Angel pushed the money away. "Love you, mama." She said as she walked away to the exit.

....

Angle picked JJ and Heaven up from camp. She had JJ in basketball camp and Heaven was in dance at Mya's studio for the summer.

During their ride home, Heaven said something to Angel that caught her off gaurd.

"Mommy, are daddy and Mya getting a divorce?"

"What?" Angel frowned, confused at the question.

"Heaven!" JJ blurted out as if she weren't supposed to say anything.

"What? I'm just aking mommy." She said.

"Where'd you get that from?" Angel asked.

"JJ told me."

Angel looked at JJ, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"What?" He shrugged.

"JJ why would you tell your sister something like that?" She asked.

"Because, I hear them arguing all the time while we were there." He responded. "And mom said she was leaving dad."

"It doesn't matter what you heard, they're adults and they were having an adult conversation, therefore it had nothing to do with you. You understand me?" She said.

"Yes, mama." He sighed and looked out the window, not wanting his mother to see his face.

"Now I don't want to hear neither one of y'all say anything about what's going on with them? Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am." They said at the same time.

The remainder of the ride home was silent. When they got home, Heaven wanted to call Mya.

"Don't you ask her anything about a divorce. Stay out of grown folks business little girl." Angel handed Heaven her cell phone.

Heaven took the phone and walked away. She called Mya and got an snwer after the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, mom." Heaven said with excitement.

"Hey, baby doll, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine. How's my little sister?" She asked.

Mya chuckled, "Which one?" She asked.

"I guess I can check on Faith too while I'm calling."

"Faith is fine and so is Zion." Mya repsonded. "How's your brother? Are y'all behaving?"

"He's good."

"How is camp going? I should be back some time soon." Mya said.

"Hard and it seems so long."

"You should be used to it. You've been dancing there for years."

"I know, but Ms. Veronica is tough. Almost as tough as you are."

Mya laughed. "Good. She's supposed to be."

"When can we come home?" Heaven asked.

"Um," Mya was expecting the question from her. "How about I talk to your parents about that? I don't mind you guys coming home, and I'm sure you want to see your sisters. I'll talk to your mom."

"Want me to give her the phone?" Heaven asked.

Mya chuckled lightly. "Yes."

Heaven gladly handed her mom the phone.