Chapter 1.

In a world, where the world is ruled by 5 nations, Time, Wisdom, Nature, Destruction... and another one... the worst nation you could ever come from... a place people call "kaji", to make it not seem so bad. Depending on where you come from, you're blessed with a power based off of the nation. It's not completely rare to get a power, but rare not to get one. 

Jin Hewn, a powerless teenager, wakes up, brushes her teeth, gets dressed, and runs downstairs.

" Jin darling, where are you going? " Her mom questions. " I told you I was going off to check out a camp, so I'll be back maybe tomorrow? Depending on how much I like it, heh. " She responds. Her mom nods, and Jin runs out the door. 

Here's a short backstory; Jin's mom's family were assassins. They did it for a living, and made much money off of it. But soon her cousin Henna gained her power, she was to powerful to live with them anymore, all because she killed her brother. Henna was ashamed, but still tried to live on her own. Jin and Henna had a really good relationship, so they were really close - almost like sisters. Jin's mom was trying to keep the whole ' get your own power ' thing away from her so she could stay safe. But Jin found out she was at a camp, now she's off to find it. Of course she's been doing a lot of research, so she knows much about this world. The God in the upper realm, gods on this earth, goddess on this earth... etc..

________

after a couple minutes she arrives...

at a abandoned camp??

" man... Camp Jigoku ? This must've been a terrible place.. " she sighs. She was about to give up, until she remembered. " Wait a sec - there could be some magical barrier ? " She started examining the air, looking for any kind of opening. She just decides to go from the entrance and was asked, " what's the password ? " from a high-pitched voice. Jin started to think of what magical beasts liked, and disliked. " uhm... sugar cubes ? " 

everything goes silent.

she tried again but with something she liked. " Firecracker roll ? "

The person sighed, " eww yuck... "

Suddenly, Jin blinked, then a whole new world was in front of her. There were pixies flying around, a huge tree that seemed to be someone's home, a bunch of organized cabins, and all kinds of people there, from animals mixed with humans to elves. " woa-hoa... this is cool... " she started to walk around, but almost knocked over a white cat with glimmering purple eyes. " aw, I'm sorry buddy. " she starts to pet the cat, starting to call him a bunch of cute names. The cat started to like it first, but then pounced back and hissed. " aw, look who I found. " said a man with wavy black hair, deep dark blue eyes and point ears. " hey... who.. are you? How'd you get in ..? " The man picks up the cat, the cat scratches him. " don't be a menace Kyo. " He whispers to the cat. " uh- can he understand you ? " 

" answer my question first. How did you even get in ? What are you here for? " the man says in a strong tone. " uh i was looking for.. one of my relatives.. her name is Henna and- " 

" never heard of her, get out. " 

Jin was in disbelief. 

But suddenly, the man drops the cat. "DUDE??!!" Jin yells. The cat transforms into a human before he hits the ground. " Stop dropping me, seriously. But yeah, we do have a Henna here, but Daisuke never pays attention. " "Now why'd you think it would be smart to tell her my name?"

" You told her mines.. "

" Yeah so? You're not as important and she could be a threat to this camp .. "

" Not as important? are you kidding me? "

" yeah. sorry. But whos Henna again? "

" That girl we locked up for y'know.. killing a camper.. " Daisuke gives Jin a deadly look. "Suki! Chill out." a girl comes from behind. " Why do you wanna see her?" The lady asks. " how am I supposed to be ' chill '  when this.. girl  could be another threat? we've lost too many, Rosetta." 

" im sorry to ruin the moment, but im just here to get her and cause no har- " a girl comes behind Jin and knocks her out cold. " AHA YEAH !!! ONE OUT !!! " She says. "Luz, i told you not to take the fighting out of the game..!" he whisper yells. "She was a threat right Suki? Did I do a good job?! " Daisuke pats her on the head. "Yeah, for the most part, great job Luz. "

Tokyo and Luz go to collect some DnA of Jin's to go take to the head wizard of Camp Jigoku while Rose and Daisuke take the unconscious body to one of their therapy cabins.

----------------------

After a while, Jin wakes up. " Wh- where am I..? " " therapy cabin, we're here to ask you a few questions. " Tokyo tells her. " How did you know what the password was ? "

" I studied this place before i came. I just assumed, really. "

" Why do you need that girl? "

" We were close, but my aunt and uncle just kicked her out, I want to see her again. Is that too much to ask for? "

" honestly, yeah. shes selfish, I wouldn't know why you would need her. " Daisuke says. He sits down on the bench. " We've done some research about her power, it seems if you decline 20 or more requests from her, you'll die. If anything we'd need to eliminate her before she hurts anyone else. " 

Jin was in shock, she was just a child.. but its true she does more harm than good..

" B-but if you accept 10 requests you get any wish you want!! Erm- gold, a mansion, space ship, etcetera... " She pleads. " Actually... that doesn't sound half bad... depending on what she asks for, we could make a benefit out of this.. " Tokyo says. A girl with a clipboard and short brown hair arrives at the cabin. She was short, and had a scar on her face. " Suki, we've got the DnA results. Her name is Jin Hewn, age 16, hair color brown, Canadian race type, and where her powers come from... unknown. This has to be the first time we could figure out where someone's power comes from. " She finishes. " Ooh, so you're a Hewn huh. " Suki stands up and walks over to Jin. " I'll give you 10 seconds to run. If you're not out of this camp in less than 10 seconds, I'll kill you, and your family, with every trace I find. Do you understand me? " 

Staring into his dark blue eyes, it still felt like they were ablaze. What happened to him? Why is he so upset? 

" Listen, I have no idea why you're like this right now but i didn't do anything. I didn't choose to have this na-" 

" My entire family died because of your ' family name '. I don't know who's specifically responsible, but I was told it was you guys' idea. They burned everything. Are you gonna say you've never heard of that? What's your excuse now, Jin? "

Word count, 1304. I appreciate you for reading, I'll try to update ASAP!