11

That night Mila made me sleep in the guest bedroom instead of the sofa while she and Liam slept in the main bedroom.As I slept on the bed I couldn't help but think of all the drama going on with Xena and everything.Thinking about all the time I spent with Xena in the past three years,I don't know why I never realized it before but now it seems Xena told me a whole lot of lies.Damn!!I feel so stupid.

And thinking of all Mila went through all by herself because of what I did to her that night I can't help but feel like a jerk.I don't even know what got into me that night that I ended up messing up her life.

The next morning we made our way to the Civil Affairs Office alomg with all the necessary papers to get everything done.Mila went to the hospital soon after and I took Liam home.Even though I barely know Mila I have an entire lifetime to get to know her and I'm sure I'd fall inlove with her in no time cause she deserves to be loved.And besides,I'm starting to like her already.

She's so damn pretty and her body is so alluring I can't help but wanna touch her at times.

Mila's P.O.V

Yesterday Xena accused me of being a mistress and today I'm a married woman.Married to the man she's fighting with me over.No wait,scratch that.The man she's fighting to get.It's kinda funny how she's making a fool out of herself with her solo act.I don't even feel pity for her cause she's just damn right shameless.

Just as I was thinking of Xena's shamelessness and everything going on in my office,Giana barged in to tell me Xena was back and causing another commotion in the hallway.What the hellis wrong with this woman?Doesn't she get it?Grayson left her cause of all her lies and not cause of me.

I decided to pretend like Xena doesn't exist and after she was done acting like a mad woman for hours she finally left the hospital with her tail between her legs and everything went back to normal.

Soon after I found out Xena has been put on house arrest at the base by the chief and I can't help but think Grayson had a hand in it.But it's probably for the best.Xena was really getting out of hand and if something wasn't done about her,she might cause a whole lot of trouble in future.

When I returned home at night,Grayson was in the middle of singing and dancing to a nursery rhyme with Liam.It was quite a funny yet adorable sight to behold.Father and son seem to be having so much fun together and honestly,it's like a dream come true.

I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner while Grayson continued to take care of Liam.

"I'll be reporting to the special forces tomorrow.I've contacted the nanny and also installed cameras in the house so you can monitor everything.My credit card is on the table in the bedroom so buy whatever you need" Grayson said during dinner and I nodded in understanding.After dinner we gave Liam a bath together before going to bed.

The next day at dawn,I woke up due to some movements and noticed Grayson standing by the sleeping Liam's bed,talking to him.Judging by his words,he doesn't regret having Liam in his life.He really is trying to be a good father and that's enough for my heart to be at peace.

I turned on the bedside lamp when I saw Grayson struggling to take a picture of Liam so he could look at when he missed him.Who would have thought general Cooper would be such a sensitive man.Grayson looked back at me in shock when the lights turned on and I opened the drawer then brought out a photo of Liam and I then handed it to him.

"Why didn't you turn on the light before trying to take the picture?"

"I didn't wanna wake you up"

"Mmm.Come home offen if you can"

"Ohk.Take care of yourself"

I nodded and next thing I know I'm being pulled into his embrace.He is actually hugging me.His body is still as hard as I remember but being in his embrace makes me be feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Liam and I will be waiting for you" I said as Grayson began to make his way out of the room and he turned to look at me before flashing me the most charming smile I've ever seen.My heart immediately skipped at beat and memories of that night came rushing back to mine ones again as my face turned all crimson.

Till date I still remember everything that happened that night like it was yesterday but I don't know if Grayson still remembers.That night the way he looked at me with so much desire gave me goosebumps and the way he completely devoured me is still quite fresh in my mind.I can't say I didn't enjoy what happened even though it hurted alot.

In the past three years,at times I wished to have that feeling of him inside me again but I never dared to think it could be possible.But who would have thought I'd get married to him one day?I am his wife and I have the right to enjoy that pleasure whenever I want by law but I don't know if he loves me or not so I can't offer myself to him if he doesn't cause to me it's a cheap move.

And besides,we're only married by law.Ours is not a love marriage but some kind of compromise for our son's happiness.We hardly even know each other.But at the end of the day,I still find myself loving Grayson even more.He really is a good and reliable man.

I think I should let him sleep in the bedroom from now on.Things would progress that way and Liam won't grow up sensing the slight awkwardness between us.It's kinda weird for us to sleep separately when we want give our son a complete home.It would be better if Liam grows up thinking his parents are inlove than him thinking we're making a compromise for his sake.