20

I released an article explaining the real truth of the whole fiasco.I revealed everything into detail and turned the whole situation around.After that,I also made sure Jasper's job schedules in the entertainment industry went down the drain with big brother Rowan's help.

In one day,all this happened.Xena lost her reputation and Jasper lost his job.I taught the two partners in crime that next time they should think twice before messing with me and my family.And they should also come up with a better plan.Jasper's little scheme was an insult to both our intelligence.

Jasper's plan did ruin my original plans for the day though.He made me waste the quality time I wanted to spend with my little wife and kid,cleaning up his stupid mess.But I wasn't gonna let him stop me from getting my quality family time.Not way.Not a chance.

"Wifey,now that everything is settled.Let's go out and have some fun"

"But it's almost night time"

"Doesn't matter.The city is more beautiful the night"

"Ohk.I'll dress Liam up then we'll leave"

"Mmm"

I took Mila and Liam to the top of a mountain at the outskirts of town and there we could see all the city lights in their full glory.It was a beautiful sight to behold and Liam kept giggling and jumping up in my arms while clapping his little hands in joy.

Xena's P.O.V

After Grayson revealed the truth,my reputation hit rock bottom and all sort of people began casting thier judgements towards me online like crazy.But that is the least of my worries.I'm extremely worried about Jasper.

Even though my reputation got ruined cause of his stupid actions,I really didn't want him to loose his job because of me.Everything aside,he is a really great guy with a promising future and I don't wanna be the reason for his down fall at such an early age.

I tried to call him several times but it always went to voice mail and I didn't even know where he lived so I had no way of contacting him.Where on earth could her possibility be?

I ended up going to the bar where we first met in hopes of finding Jasper and fortunately he was there drinking his life away.I rushed over to him,snatched the alcohol from him then began pulling him out of the bar.

"I'm so sorry that you lost your job cause me"

"Well,your reputation got ruimed cause of me so we're even"

"But..."

"You're a bad woman but I did what I did willingly.It's not your fault"

My heart melted after hearing his words.I kept making a fool out of myself while clinging onto Grayson for so long but I never imagined there would be someone who would cling to me as well one day.But then Jasper came along.This made me feel all fuzzy inside but it also made me feel guilty.

"Get your job back"

"I don't think that's possible"

"I don't want you to loose your job.I'll help you"

"I don't need your help" Jasper said before trying to leave but I refused to let him go.

"Why are you clinging to me?"

"I want to....let's go to the hotel.I want you"

Jasper looked as me with surprise for a moment before his gaze became heated and he said,"You said it so don't regret it".He then took me to the hotel.

The moment we entered the hotel room he pushed me onto the bed and took of his shirt before positioning his body between my legs.He leaned down,captured my lips is a slow passionate kiss while running his hands all over my body and began taking off my clothes in the process.For some reason I don't dislike his touch.

Soon,we were both naked on the bed with him on top.He lifted one of my legs onto his shoulder and positioned his fully erected big,hard member at my wet entrance,ready to invade my insides.But just as I thought he was about to penetrate me,he moved his member away from my entrance and looked deep into my eyes as if he was reaching out to my soul.

"Why did you stop?"

"If you're going to pretend I'm Grayson and moan his name then I won't go on.I refuse to play along"

"I met Grayson"

"Congratulations"

"We clarified everything and I realized I was being a fool by clinging to him.I won't treat you like his replacement.I don't know what I'm feeling right now but all I know is you lost your job because of me so I can't toss you aside"

"I don't believe you can ever let go of Grayson"

"The person I can't let go of is you.Maybe you and I are more suitable for each other"

"So that's it?I'm your plan B?Your rebound?"

"You came to me yourself Jasper.How can you make me yours and then kick me aside?"

"You're mine?"

"I am your fiancee after all,am I not?And besides,you took my virginity"

After hearing my words Jasper just stared at me without saying a word and I couldn't help but sigh.

"Let's forget everything and start a new life together ohk?Make me your woman"

The moment those words left my mouth,Jasper leaned forward and kissed my lips.While doing so he burried his entire length deep within my core and began to thrust.

While moaning my head off under Jasper I realized something.The only reason I kept clinging to Grayson even after he broke up with me wasn't only because of love but because of pride and the feeling of being wronged.

I also realized I fell out of love for Grayson and slowly but surely,I was falling in love with Jasper.He just gives me so much pleasure I just can't explain it.His every action is filled with so much love for me that I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Jasper kept fucking me in different positions till morning.And by the time he pulled out,I was completely exhausted.

He carried me out into his car,took me home,helped me into my apartment which I recently got outside the base and helped me into bed before he left.And when I say left I mean disappeared.I didn't realize it at first until I didn't hear from him for two days.