"Yup. I think I'm gonna film it."

"You are?"

"Yea, why not? It would be a pretty cool face revel..."

"WHOSE DOING A FACE REVEL????" I guess Tommy had joined.

"Jesus Tommy, shut the fuck up why don't ya?"

"ALRIGHT, ASH, I WILL BEAT YOUR AMERICAN ASS DO NOT EVEN THINK OF TRYING TO COME AT ME I SWEAR ILL-"

"TOMMY. SHUT. THE FUCK. UP."

"Yea, Tom, Tubbs has a point there."

"You guys are mean to me."

"That's the point, genius."

"ANYWAYS, what's this about a face revel, Ash?"

"Well, I don't know, with my parents coming home I may not be able to stream anymore... a face revel might be fun, going out with a bang, you know?"

"Ashton Trechory the 58th..."

"Tubbo, that's no where near my name."

"Shut up. Ashton Trechory the 58th, you will stream again if I have to kidnap you to make it happen.

"Thanks? I think..."

I set everything up to be filmed and do a little intro, just about what the video is and how Tubbo and Tommy are here but can't see me.

"ALRIGHT. Time to chop my hair off. I'm sorry in advance, Brad Mondo. This video may give you a heart attack, watch at your own risk."

"Shit, are you like super ugly or something?"

"What the fuck, Tommy? Do you know who Brad Mondo is?"

"Nope."

"Okay, well that explains that one. Anyway, I have no idea what I'm doing right now so I'm just gonna cut until I'm happy with it and hope for the best. Who knows? It might even be a bit entertaining."

I continued to cut my hair, bit by bit while talking with Tubbo and Tommy.  Once I was finally happy with it, it was time to show them, that way they can make fun of me as I struggle to dye my hair. 

Do it for the vod.

(BTW this is about what their hair looks like :) not the person, just their hair)

"Okay, alright, umm... now for my first face reveal! Haha, you guys ready for this?"

"Are you?"

"Haha, probably not, but it's fine, I'm also excited!" I was really nervous, I had been friends with Tommy and Tubbo for around two years now, and they had never seen my face. Or any part of me for that matter. "Okay, I just need to set up my phone.... and 3... 2... 1!" I turned my camera on in our discord call and posed with awkward jazz hands, I don't know, okay?

"ASH?!?!" That was definitely Tommy, "IS THAT REALLY YOU?!?!"

"Ummmm, yea?" That was a weird reaction, what did he mean?

"Don't take it the wrong way, Ash," Tubbo said "You look great! and I love your hair!"

"Aww, thank you, Tubbo, that's sweet of you to say."

"Yea! Looks great, just, wasn't expecting it I guess."

"Tommy, what do you mean you weren't expecting it? What did you think I was gonna look like?"

"I DON'T KNOW, OKAY?"

I had a fun time talking with Tommy and Tubbo while I dyed my hair, some how not messing everything up in the process.

I didn't bleach my hair beforehand, that would have to come on a later date. Not that I was scared, I totally wasn't. But my hair wasn't a bright blue because of that, but it was still really blue, the hair dye I picked out worked great. (Final color is something like this)

After I got everything cleaned up, I started looking at the footage I had to edit at my desk

Philza, Wilbur, and Tecno ended up joining the call with me, Tubbo, and Tommy. Tommy made sure to rub it in that he and Tubbo have seen my face, and then i reminded him that I've know them for like a year and a half longer then the rest of the sbi (the REST of, cause we're apart of it!!!!!! Ahhh :O) and he didn't know how to respond to that one.

Hi :)

It's been awhile three people that read this... sorry about that. I kept trying to plan out the timing of the next couple chapters, so I'll try to upload more then my almost once a month (I WAS THREE DAYS OFF IM SO SORRY) although exams are coming up for me so no promises... (i literally finished this in physics class, i'm doing my best)

Also because I never update this there is gonna be lore stuff from the dsmp that happened over a year ago, probably more by the time i get to it so yea.... 

:)