Chapter 14: Relationship

3 POV

Later That night, Pyrrha and Jaune are sparring at their spot on the roof. Pyrrha was still thinking about Eren.

Pyrrha: 'If only I was quicker, then maybe just maybe...'

Jaune appears to gain the upper hand, and he managed to sweep her legs out from under her.

Jaune helps Pyrrha to her feet.

Jaune: Is everything OK Pyrrha? You seem to be lost in thoughts.

Pyrrha: *laughing nervously* Yeah it's just something about Eren, anyway, Well done! Your swordplay's improved immensely.

Jaune: I couldn't have done it without you.

Pyrrha: So, are you ready to move on to Aura?

Jaune: I'm actually thinking maybe we just skip Aura for tonight? Might go on a jog or something.

The scene change to a view of a bored Eren and a glum Ruby resting their heads on their hands and staring into the distance before they are startled by someone slamming their palms on the table she is at.

Weiss: *smiling* I need you to pick a tablecloth.

Slides two squares over to Eren and Ruby, both seeming to be similar shades of white.

Eren: *look down for 1s then look at Weiss* The second.

Ruby: *confused* Aren't they both the same?

Weiss: *sighs in frustration* I don't even know why I asked

Weiss walks out of the scene as Yang comes in carrying a massive sound speaker on her shoulder, which bounces her sister, brother and the table she's moping on again to jump in the air when she drops it on the ground.

Yang: *brushing her hands as she approaches Ruby* So sis, have you picked out a dress yet?

Ruby: What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Eren and Blake isn't going?

Yang: Oh, don't worry; they're going. Eren you better come! Weiss! I thought we agreed: No doilies!

Weiss: If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines! And did you got a band to perform?

The girls are interrupted by the sound of doors opening.

Neptune: Your dance is going to have fog machines?

Weiss: We were thinking about it.

Neptune: That's pretty cool.

Sun: You ladies all excited for dress up?

Ruby: Pfft, yeah right.

Yang: Laugh all you want, I'll be turning heads tomorrow night.

Weiss: What are you two wearing?

Sun: Uh, this

He points at his regular clothes.

Neptune: Ignore him, for he knows not what he says.

Sun: Hey, I may have moved yo Mistral, But I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt and tie kind of place.

Yang: Yeah, we noticed.

Neptune: Hey have Eren asked you out yet Weiss?

Yang: For some reason he won't go.

Neptune: Oh then that case I will be have happy to ask her for you.

Eren: Yeah go on.

Weiss: What!

Eren: We'll see if you still have limb to dance if you do that.