Chapter 10: A Deal & A Chance

3 POV

Eren: Why do I have to look for her?

Ruby: Please Eren your flight with came in really handy for finding Blake, you can clear alot of places at once.

Eren: I know that but why do I have to look for her?

Yang: Because she are our teammates. Please just this one.

Eren: Find. I will check around Beacon you girls do what ever you want.

Eren then jump out of the window and fly off.

Yang: Why can't you just use the door!

After sometime looking around he can't find Blake anywhere on Beacon. Eren then call the girls to tell them that Blake isn't in Beacon anymore, he then landed inside the Emerald Forest.

Eren: I know you're there show yourself Raven.

A raven then landed behind him before transforming into a person.

Raven: I'm surprised you noticed me.

Eren: A raven bird that can turn into a person with red armor, long black hair wearing a grimm mask welding a sword. Raven Branwen, uncle Qrow sister, my aunt.

Raven take off her mask

Raven: You grater quite alot of info about me. I'm impressed. Eren Kuuga, Summer adopted child.

Eren: Alright then what do you want?

Raven: Oh?

Eren: Surely you didn't came here just to see me, and definitely you didn't came here to see Yang. So what do you want?

Raven: Simple actually, I want you to join my tribe, the Branwen Tribe.

Eren: No thank, I not interested in join any music band.

Raven: This is not time for joke, Beacon would fall and Ozpin would fail.

Eren: What do mean?

Raven: Ozpin is not the man you think he is. And Qrow is a fool for trusting him. I would know, I trusted him once, too.

Eren: So now you are going again him. And joining the enemy side.

Raven: I'm not helping Salem. I'm not helping Oz! I don't want a part in any of this!

Eren: 'Who the fuck is Salem?'

Ankh: 'Basically a woman gone crazy and become the queen of grimm.'

Eren: 'I see.' What do you mean by any of this?

Raven: I'm trying to save you, Oz he want to bring you into his impossible war against Salem, and you will meet the same fate as so many others.

Eren: I kinda knew he was up to something the second he invited me to Beacon. I thought it was because of my power, but now I knew he want to use me as a pawn in his game.

Raven: You trust me that easily?

Eren: Uncle Qrow told me alot about you, you are many things a theif, a bandit, a terrible mother, a bitch.*Raven: What!* But you aren't a liar. So that's why I trust you.

Raven: *little mad* You're smarter than people give you credit for.

Eren: There is nothing that I aren't good at. Except following rules.

Raven: You are an interesting one, Summer's lucky she found you. So why don't you join me. You're an anarchist after all, you don't follow the government rules, you do what ever you want when ever you want.